Read 482 times

Korean Calligraphy Class Online
« on: October 02, 2020, 09:38:55 pm »
Hello!  I am a former EPIK teacher, but that feels like a zillion years ago after getting married and starting a family.  :-[ I'm writing to let the Waygook community know that my friend and I have started a Korean Calligraphy for Beginners channel on YouTube and Instagram.  If you've ever wanted to take a class but don't understand everything in Korean, or the class schedule never works out or maybe COVID prevents you from venturing out very far, check out our videos!  You can look us up at:  thejoseonfangirls.  Otherwise, we hope you enjoyed your Chuseok holiday and stay safe out there!

Thanks!
-The Joseon Fangirls  ^^   

Re: Korean Calligraphy Class Online
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 11:53:50 am »
Hello again!  Covid has continued to upend our lives :undecided:, so we spent the past six months recording and editing a full-length beginning Korean calligraphy class that you can take from the safety of your own home!  Everything is in English and you only have to have a perfunctory knowledge of Korean.  You do have to pay for a Skillshare membership though (sorry!) which is $15 U.S. a month if you pay monthly (or $10 per month if you pay for an annual pass).  Sometimes if you don't sign up right away they send you a coupon as an extra incentive!  You can use this direct link to sign up for the class:  https://skl.sh/3xzCwFy

Thanks and stay safe out there! 

The Joseon Fangirls