Read 3158 times

• T_Rex
  • Veteran

• April 23, 2019, 08:10:20 am
Re: Defund the police
« Reply #140 on: September 26, 2020, 07:15:16 am »
Do BLM activists ever protest black-on-black violence? That results in a lot more black lives being lost than police intervention.

• stoat
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2019, 06:36:13 pm
    • seoul
« Reply #141 on: September 26, 2020, 08:02:51 am »
Certain people: "silly libs. Why do you get so easily offended by racism I proclaim doesn't exist in your reality? Ha! Snowflakes!"

Same certain people: "ErMaHgHaRd HoW dArE tHeSe PeOpLe dO a DaNcE rOuTiNe I dIsAgrEe WiTh oN a Tv ShOw?!?!?! I iZ sOoOoOoO oFfEnDeD!!!"

Yeah, different people have different opinions about what should or shouldn't be banned. Is that such a difficult concept to grasp?

• NorthStar
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• July 05, 2017, 10:54:06 am
    • Mouseville
« Reply #142 on: September 26, 2020, 08:39:34 am »
Do BLM activists ever protest black-on-black violence? That results in a lot more black lives being lost than police intervention.

Nope, they do not. 

Police intervention can only be sustained by being allowed to their jobs.  In these cases, Democrat cities, they are not.  And, when they are not allowed to do their jobs, the Democunt powers that be, running those cities and instituting their policies, they blame others.

• fka
  • Expert Waygook

• September 05, 2019, 06:37:44 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #143 on: September 26, 2020, 09:40:29 am »
Is  'Stoat wants to ban books' really your best effort? It's the kind of line Mayorhagger would come up with. Still, nobody's advocating banning books or punishing the BBC.  Of course people can read what they want and watch what they want, though presumably you think there should be some general agreement made about what kids are taught at school, or do you think it should be up to the individual teacher to decide?  As for the BBC, defunding them wouldn't be punishing them at all, if they were any good, letting them compete in the open market would give them the opportunity to make far more money.  If they want to continue to survive off tax payers money, however,  they should adhere to the neutrality laws.

"Hey, I saw your Instagram posts from Friday night. What were you doing?"

"I took a joke way too seriously then used my completely unnecessary response as a springboard to continue my tirade about the BBC showing a dance routine that I didn't like."

"Wow! Jealous! 8)!"

Dippedinblush, if you ever fulfill your dream of taking stoat for a beer, can I recommend that you visit a comedy club? Imagine the boundless mirth.

This comic thinks his mother-in-law is interfering and overbearing. He should try engaging with the substance of her arguments rather than subjecting her to ad hominems on stage. The use of ad hominems is the first sign that you've lost the argument.

He thinks it's okay to imitate his Cuban father's accent and hand gestures, but will we see him do the same for a black woman? Such hypocrisy. Typical leftist. But I guess that's the new upside-down world that Karl Marx and Jean-Francois Lyotard have left for us. We are truly living in Orwell's 1984.

Comic: "How many of you were too drunk to remember the first time you had sex?"
Ugh. Boring. I've been here for 45 minutes and haven't heard a single joke about a man in a dress, or a woman with hairy armpits. Why doesn't this guy talk about something people actually care about, like the Cathy Newman interview? War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery.

Comic: "Is there anyone from Newcastle here tonight?"
Stoat: "No, but do you want to see my black crime statistics?"
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 10:29:39 am by fka »