Read 6796 times

Re: Canadians rejoice kraft dinner is sold now in Lotte mart and Costco
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2020, 11:41:23 am »
Everybody understand. This sin't simply vodka, it's Crystal Head vodka. A supremely high end alcohol, not too mention the wickedly groovy bottle.

A 40 oz. bottle of Smirnoff's or Absolut costs 20,000 Won, but they are bathtub gin compared to Crystal head, which is Dan Akroyd's company FYI.

A good comparison would be Johnny Walker Red compared to a 25 year old single malt.

Hahahahaha. Calling Crystal Head "supremely high end" is pretty funny. It's very good vodka, though. I really, really enjoy it.

• tylerthegloob
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2020, 11:46:02 am »
'Wow, the texture of this 'Cass Fresh' is amazing because I'm drinking it in Gangnam, get me Gong Yoo on the line, see if he wants to join me for a 500cc'  :-*
'FML, I'm drinking this 'Cass Fresh' outside a GS25 in the rain in Mokpo.  I'm unsure where my life went wrong.  Help!'  >:(
wait but this is accurate..

• Liechtenstein
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2020, 12:19:40 pm »
Hahahahaha. Calling Crystal Head "supremely high end" is pretty funny. It's very good vodka, though. I really, really enjoy it.

I just checked a few different lists and it's generally around the top 5. One list I checked had Stolichnaya. You can buy that here for for about 8000 Won a bottle.

« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2020, 12:25:13 pm »
wait but this is accurate..

Tyler, I know you are the first example as you can spend most of your money from advertising 'Grammarly' being able to afford to drink 'Cass Fresh' in Gangnam with Gong Yoo.  I however, am the perennial number 2, in more than one sense.

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2020, 12:26:44 pm »
I was that "cooler than thou" guy at parties in uni. I'd have my bottle of Stolichnaya and I'd go around giving a tiny bit to all the girls who'd brought smirnoff (some dudes, too, if they looked cool. Not really my focus though, haha).

Stoli tastes so much better. Should have asked for free Stoli from HQ, the amount of promtion I did. hahahaha
The first thing to say is that this is definitely not pyramid selling, OK?

« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2020, 01:04:51 pm »
In Canada there's Lay's ketchup chips.

They're awesome!

Someone mentoned Velvetta with shells. Gawd how i can't find shell pasta here. I have to cook with macaroni or those twisted spiral noodles. But the texture, the bite of the shells is what i love. The last time i found shelled noodles here was 2016. Sigh.

I think Marts in Lotte Department stores have them. I've gotten them a few times at normal places. I even saw some at Homeplus a week or two ago.