Read 3637 times

• Lazio
  • Super Waygook

• January 27, 2018, 03:56:10 pm
    • Gyeongi-do
Re: What do you think about the Monsoon season?
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2020, 10:08:11 am »
Looks like this summer will pass without actual summer weather.
As far as the forecast goes, it's rain every day for the Seoul/Gyeonggi area. Normally this is the hottest part of the summer when even the low temperatures stay above 25 degrees Celsius. After Aug 12-15th, the daytime temp. can still be just as hot but the nights start to get a few celsius degrees cooler. And then from Aug. 20-25th, the days also get milder. As the rains would last untill at least mid-August, the hottest part of the summer will be absent this year. It's humid as *uck though.
Strangest monsoon in a long time.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 10:27:40 am by Lazio »

« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2020, 11:21:16 am »
If this isnít summer then why am I constantly sweating? Like, nonstop.

« Reply #82 on: Yesterday at 06:49:00 am »

Yeh, I noticed that the wet weather is going to carry on for at least another week or more.  Very strange.  I think I wrote back on June 20th or so that it was the start of the monsoon in Chungnam, which means that it'll be coming close to 8-9 weeks of monsoon rain.  Today is stormy and rainy like hell.  Weird. 

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #83 on: Yesterday at 06:54:36 am »
Yeh, I noticed that the wet weather is going to carry on for at least another week or more.  Very strange.  I think I wrote back on June 20th or so that it was the start of the monsoon in Chungnam, which means that it'll be coming close to 8-9 weeks of monsoon rain.  Today is stormy and rainy like hell.  Weird. 

Holy hell, yeah. Streets all have 2 or 3 inches of water on them in Cheonan.

Woke up to some thunder a few times, too.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:45:28 am by CO2 »
The first thing to say is that this is definitely not pyramid selling, OK?

• oglop
  • The Legend

• August 25, 2011, 07:24:54 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #84 on: Yesterday at 07:52:03 am »

yeah it's just some more 2020 bs

• pkjh
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• May 02, 2012, 02:59:44 pm
« Reply #85 on: Yesterday at 07:59:41 am »
Where I live maybe the there was like a few days at the beginning with good rains, and the last two weeks. So 3, of the 8, weeks so far has been really rainy.

Although it has been overcast for a good chunk of it.

« Reply #86 on: Yesterday at 08:06:31 am »
Where I live maybe the there was like a few days at the beginning with good rains, and the last two weeks. So 3, of the 8, weeks so far has been really rainy.

Although it has been overcast for a good chunk of it.

Yeah, it was just back in June there were two days of heavy rain when I thought it'd started and then there's been at least two/three days a week with rain, with some days being very heavy.  The last two weeks has been more often and seems to have been the same elsewhere.  Just plain weird this year, especially considering it's August 3rd with the expectation it's going to go on until 10th or 11th.  It's almost getting the point now where there'll be spoiled harvests because it's too wet.  If it's too wet, the rice can be spoiled, if my memory serves me correctly because the rice needs a good bit of heat as well.

« Reply #87 on: Yesterday at 11:13:18 am »
It is absolutely lashing it down here. It's times like this I'm glad I live in the countryside and not the city because there are gonna be some floods in the cities. 

« Reply #88 on: Yesterday at 11:40:06 am »
Hello Leah, Hello Tia
I've been stuck in...South Korea
It is very entertaining
And they say we'll have some fun if it stops raining.

Went riding on the trolly
Winds blew strong, lost my brolly
My street is the Shenendoah
And I think I see a giant boat with Noah