Read 287 times

  • shostager
  • Super Waygook

    • 325

    • November 06, 2012, 06:08:10 am
Employment Insurance
« on: July 10, 2020, 02:06:50 pm »
Apparently people with F-2 visas are supposed to pay for and be enrolled in employment insurance (고용보험).

This came up when the admin office asked my co-teacher how long I'd had the visa (and hadn't been enrolled, apparently). I've had it for over three years now. Had no idea I was supposed to be signed up for this. Just a heads up for anyone else with an F-2 (or F-5) visa!

Re: Employment Insurance
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 02:25:25 pm »
I heard F6 visa too, though I am on an F6 and have not had any mention of it by my school, but others have