Read 2843 times

• 745sticky
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
Re: Article: "No Thug Left Behind"
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2020, 12:14:00 pm »
In fairness, I've done the separate posts to avoid mixing up posters and keeping posts to a shorter length in response to criticisms about those things.

Although it might seem counter-intuitive, addressing separate posters in separate posts actually makes your posts seem longer if anything (mainly because they're all right next to each other and we just see it as one big longpost anyways). Responding to multiple posts in one post reads a lot more smoothly and the quotes will serve to break up the post enough to where it's not confusing.

I guess avoiding mixing up posters make sense, but seeing as you post on forums so much I'd definitely try and get used to multi-quoting at some point. Usually I have a sticky note open next to my browser that I can just copy-paste stuff on, write my responses out, and copy-paste stuff back.

Re: Article: "No Thug Left Behind"
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2020, 12:21:18 pm »
Someone's been very scissor happy on this thread. Is the future policy going to be delete all Mayorhaggar's posts referencing 'White Supremacy' until he learns what it actually means? Not a bad idea.

I've lost count of the times that you have "innocently" asked why so many black people are criminals. And here you are posting nonsense in a bad faith topic that refers to black people as thugs.

Conservatives insist that black people should be poor and pass laws that lock up black men for minor crimes, then they "innocently" wonder why so many black children grow up fatherless. You're not fooling anyone anymore, especially not with your fake concern for people you treat like garbage.
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit