• NorthStar
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• July 05, 2017, 10:54:06 am
    • Mouseville
Article: "No Thug Left Behind"
« on: July 08, 2020, 05:31:39 pm »
I found it to be quite accurate...

https://www.city-journal.org/html/no-thug-left-behind-14951.html

School uniforms, insisting on parent accountability, do away with the buzz phrases and meaningless training, give power back to the teachers and  put kids in their place...or the  kids suffer the consequences. 

• Liechtenstein
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
Re: Article: "No Thug Left Behind"
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 11:13:50 am »
Wow, that was an eye-opener.

Especially this: "...87 percent of births to black, U.S.-born mothers in St. Paul occur out of wedlock, compared with 30 percent of white births. "

It has been extensively researched that single parent families lead to problematic behaviours at a significantly higher percentage. It starts at home and maybe it's time the fathers of these babies took some responsibility.

• stoat
  • The Legend

• March 05, 2019, 06:36:13 pm
    • seoul
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 11:25:26 am »
They advised that if kids cussed teachers out, those teachers should investigate how their own inability to earn studentsí trust had triggered the misconduct.

Nutters.

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2020, 11:41:37 am »
It has been extensively researched that single parent families lead to problematic behaviours at a significantly higher percentage. It starts at home and maybe it's time the fathers of these babies took some responsibility.
Or you know, focus on education, job training, and the job market. Things that can overcome single-parenthood outcomes rather than exacerbate them....

• tylerthegloob
  • The Legend

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2020, 11:46:02 am »
which one is the chicken and which one is the egg?
more gg more skill

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2020, 11:48:51 am »
Or you know, focus on education, job training, and the job market. Things that can overcome single-parenthood outcomes rather than exacerbate them....

As an aside, if you knock up a girl and bail, you're a piece of shit.
The first thing to say is that this is definitely not pyramid selling, OK?

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2020, 11:57:44 am »
If anyone has an idea for a remedy about black single fatherhood that is practicable and legal beyond shaking a scolding finger at black men, I'm all ears.

Also, improved education, job training, and job markets would probably produce the conditions that make single-fatherhood less likely, something that is usually correlated with financial instability. 

• Colburnnn
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• August 10, 2015, 05:52:37 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2020, 12:04:20 pm »
If anyone has an idea for a remedy about black single fatherhood that is practicable and legal beyond shaking a scolding finger at black men, I'm all ears.

Also, improved education, job training, and job markets would probably produce the conditions that make single-fatherhood less likely, something that is usually correlated with financial instability. 

Wrap it up, before you slap it up?

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool?
Haven't you got some pictures of birds to be jacking off to, son?

Colburnnn: Complains a lot, very sassy. Has a loudmouth.

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• Uiwang
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2020, 12:08:50 pm »

There's really no excuse in the West about not using a condom. Socio-economic background, religious up bringing, whatever. Not knowing exactly how to use one, or being shy about buying them, or not having money to buy them are not an excuse. Everyone knows that a condom goes on your dick and helps stop making the baby. Full stop.

• theman3285
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 16, 2017, 09:01:06 am
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2020, 12:16:28 pm »

No glove no love

• Colburnnn
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• August 10, 2015, 05:52:37 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2020, 12:19:30 pm »
No glove no love

No protection? No connection!
Haven't you got some pictures of birds to be jacking off to, son?

Colburnnn: Complains a lot, very sassy. Has a loudmouth.

• stoat
  • The Legend

• March 05, 2019, 06:36:13 pm
    • seoul
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2020, 12:56:14 pm »

Most politicians are too spineless to even admit this is a problem, never mind try to fix it.

• Datasapien
  • Expert Waygook

• February 04, 2012, 09:36:25 pm
    • Chungcheongbuk-do
    more
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2020, 12:57:39 pm »
Wow, that's a scary read. I'm listening to 'The Coddling of the American Mind' on Audible - it goes a long way in explaining the madness that is happening in American schools and universities.
I never finish anyth

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• Uiwang
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2020, 12:59:13 pm »
Wow, that's a scary read. I'm listening to 'The Coddling of the American Mind' on Audible - it goes a long way in explaining the madness that is happening in American schools and universities.
Excellent book. I'm watching Haidt on youtube right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IBegL_V6AA&

• Liechtenstein
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NE Hemisphere
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2020, 01:24:37 pm »

Back in the late 70's I was hired by the Public Housing Department of Halifax, NS, as a painter. We worked in the Gottigen Street housing project which was where the black people that had been forced out of Africville under the MacDonald Bridge had been moved to.

There were very few white guys and we worked as teams of three painting apartments when people moved out. I befriended many black people, a couple of whom I am still in contact with. Even back then it was normal for girls to have babies at a young age, like still in high school. It was normal for guys to have fathered multiple kids from multiple women and considered all of them wives. Everybody got along.

I talked to the guys about this phenomenon, several kids, different girls, no marriages, everybody just living in the moment as it all was the norm.

The way it was explained to me was that the guys showed their male prowess and fertility by having kids. That was it. It was as simple and as complicated as that. Single parent families was the norm and everybody accepted it as such. Mom's were delighted their daughter was having a baby. All her friends were happy, and maybe a tad jealous.

It's neither right nor wrong, it's just different. A different way of looking at things. Now, however, we can see the results which clearly show that single parent families are fraught with problems compared to traditional two parent families.

The answer to me is simple. Get married, stay married, be a good husband to your wife and a good father to your kids. You don't have to make a ton of dough to be loving, kind and generous with your time.

This likely sounds fatalistically simplistic. But I'm built that way.

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2020, 01:28:00 pm »

It's a great book. Should be required reading for undergraduates, though that's far more likely to happen with Robin DiAngelo's trash.

Dismantling the welfare state would solve the problem of absent fathers. This will never happen.
Does your wife submit to you?

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2020, 01:29:07 pm »
Short of massive funding to develop cheap oral male contraception combined with the same for women, I don't think a birth control campaign will work either.

• 745sticky
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2020, 01:32:41 pm »
While this isn't true for the majority of places, the first thing to do in certain cities (Chicago and East St. Louis spring to mind) is to get the streets cleaned up. No point sending social workers in there if nobody gives enough of a shit to listen to them anyways (or, worst case, just to get shot).

The welfare state definitely needs some fixing up. That's not to see I don't see the good it does, one of my friends is half-paralyzed and only gets by because of it. On the other hand, another of my friends lives in a trailer and stocks up on Warhammer and gaming PCs. There needs to be some sort of way to actually check if people are seeking employment, or better yet, a federal jobs program.

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2020, 01:53:03 pm »
The answer to me is simple. Get married, stay married, be a good husband to your wife and a good father to your kids. You don't have to make a ton of dough to be loving, kind and generous with your time.

This likely sounds fatalistically simplistic. But I'm built that way.
That's as much of an answer as "Just say no" is an answer to the Mexican Drug cartels.

If you don't have a plan you aren't contributing anything. "Black single parenthood" without a realistic plan is just childish thinking.

• Liechtenstein
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NE Hemisphere
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2020, 03:50:38 pm »
That's as much of an answer as "Just say no" is an answer to the Mexican Drug cartels.

If you don't have a plan you aren't contributing anything. "Black single parenthood" without a realistic plan is just childish thinking.

Just say no is a perfectly legitimate answer to drugs. If you want to have kids, get married and love your wife and family is also a perfectly legitimate answer.

What's your answer? Buy a Korando.