• Veteran

• March 02, 2019, 06:19:42 pm
    • South Korea
just a friendly reminder
« on: July 04, 2020, 11:19:09 pm »
the 4th of July is a lie
a whole hypocrisy

hang the pigs who murdered Breonna Taylor

Destroy the slave owning faces on Mt Rushmore and vacate that sacred land. forever.

Abolish the police.

Give Puerto Rico back.

Figure out reparations - forgive student loans and blxck debt.

Give us healthcare.

Racism and slavery (by a different name and form) are as alive and well as they have ever been  in the US.
^that's a historical fact, not an opinion ;)

"Today should be silent,
heads lowered into the history
it was illegal for us to read.

And then we read the laws.
The laws were illegal."

Re: just a friendly reminder
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 11:39:57 pm »
the 4th of July is a lie
a whole hypocrisy

Destroy the slave owning faces on Mt Rushmore and vacate that sacred land. forever.

Abolish the police.

Give Puerto Rico back.

Give us healthcare.

Racism and slavery (by a different name and form) are as alive and well as they have ever been  in the US.

"Today should be silent,

The laws were illegal."

Where the **** did you come from??

• L I
  • Waygook Lord

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm

• L I
  • Waygook Lord

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2020, 11:59:42 pm »

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2020, 03:54:06 am »
An actually interesting left-wing perspective:

"The two American Revolutions in world history"
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2020/07/04/pers-j04.html

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2020, 11:47:19 am »
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2020, 12:58:12 am »

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2020, 01:00:13 am »
I enjoy some PragerU vids, some are cringe. That thumbnail would be cringe if it wasn't so hilariously pathetic.

• Liechtenstein
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2020, 09:09:04 am »
Any Americans out there wanna trade their passport for a Canadian one? I'd swap in a New York minute.

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2020, 09:12:40 am »
Any Americans out there wanna trade their passport for a Canadian one? I'd swap in a New York minute.

Curious why? Unless itís just because you prefer trump to Trudeau, then Iím far less curious...

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2020, 09:21:01 am »
the 4th of July is a lie
a whole hypocrisy

Abolish the police.

Give Puerto Rico back.

Give us healthcare.

"Today should be silent,

The laws were illegal."

Even if the near majority vote for full statehood?
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/1/11/15782544/puerto-rico-pushes-for-statehood-explained

The fourth vote was in 2012, when the legislature divided the ballot into two questions. The first asked whether the island should keep its commonwealth status. A majority (54 percent) said no.

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 31, 2016, 07:13:57 pm
    • NZ
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2020, 09:53:45 am »
I enjoy some PragerU vids, some are cringe. That thumbnail would be cringe if it wasn't so hilariously pathetic.

PragerU vids are mostly heavy right-wing propaganda and conspiracy theory stuff.
My uncle shares a lot of fake new news from there constantly.
They also have tried suing google 2 - 3 times, cause their videos keeping taken down for hate speech, and lost each time.

• Colburnnn
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• August 10, 2015, 05:52:37 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2020, 09:59:05 am »
PragerU vids are mostly heavy right-wing propaganda and conspiracy theory stuff.

lol ffs...
Haven't you got some pictures of birds to be jacking off to, son?

Colburnnn: Complains a lot, very sassy. Has a loudmouth.

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2020, 10:59:10 am »
Give Puerto Rico back.
I'm shocked and disappointed that you didn't mention Hawai'i.  :huh:
 Rather than just being inherited by America from the Spanish, It was blatantly seized and annexed, the native populations quickly and actively disenfranchised.  :huh:  :huh:
  And of course, the final coup de gr‚ce was naming a pizza after it that has nothing to do with it, and was invented by some hack in the Great White North!  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 11:04:43 am by kyndo »

• tylerthegloob
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2020, 11:07:13 am »
My uncle shares a lot of fake new news from there constantly.

there's a certain kind of person that just spams right-leaning youtube videos.  it's always like the same four or five channels that they love (usually including at least one of the following: pragerU, stossel, peterson, crowder, or shapiro).

i wonder if that kind of person exists on the left (the youtube video spammer). if they do, i haven't noticed and i'm not sure which channels they cling to. the only one i can think of is the young turks? but i dont see them being posted nearly as much as any of the others that i mentioned

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 31, 2016, 07:13:57 pm
    • NZ
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2020, 11:55:00 am »
there's a certain kind of person that just spams right-leaning youtube videos.  it's always like the same four or five channels that they love (usually including at least one of the following: pragerU, stossel, peterson, crowder, or shapiro).

i wonder if that kind of person exists on the left (the youtube video spammer). if they do, i haven't noticed and i'm not sure which channels they cling to. the only one i can think of is the young turks? but i dont see them being posted nearly as much as any of the others that i mentioned

Yeah, and my uncle is one of those types. He fully believes the corona virus was made by Bill gates and the Dems to try tank trumps presidency.
He's NZ living in the US (for 20 - 30 years), so dunno if he can legally purchase guns but, was talking about purchasing guns to go around and shoot "the sheep listening to the fraudulent members of the government, that are trying to tank the US economy, by following 'safety' guidelines for the corona virus."
He claims to be very christian and religious, and when I asked him, where is his compassion for his fellow man that should be a virtue practiced by the religion he followed. Just spouted "God knows the truth, and I won't be swayed by lies the dems are spreading."

He believes most things that come from PragerU - which after looking into it awhile back just ended up being what I stated, Right-wing propaganda, conspiracy theories, and hate videos (though left the hate videos out of my earlier post haha). I'd be surprised if they do anything but those.

• Liechtenstein
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2020, 12:15:15 pm »
Curious why? Unless itís just because you prefer trump to Trudeau, then Iím far less curious...

Good question. It's got nothing to do with politics, I don't care about either of those two clowns to even bother voting.

I am a weather chaser. I don't care, to a certain degree, where I live as long as it's summer all year round. Canada has no weather like that and the USA does. If Canada had a province with weather I like, I never would have left. The USA has many choice locations with great weather. Personally, my favourite state is Arizona, up north around Sedona. I've spent a lot of time there.

I love where I live, but there are downsides to a 3rd world country.

If I had a USA passport I'd simply move to a nice place. Frankly, I don't know why Americans want to become ex-pats. Travel and see some stuff, maybe a few years, but the USA is the greatest country on earth, arguably in history.

Canada has had its chance but stupidly turned it down. The Turks and Caicos have petitioned Canada twice or three times to become a province. Canada said no and I cannot for the life of me figure out why.

Imagine Calgary, dead of winter, -40C, hopping on a plane and 5 hours later your in another province called the Turks and Caicos. No passports, same money, same language, sun sand and surf..........Why would anyone live in Quebec City? 

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2020, 12:51:57 pm »
I am a weather chaser. I don't care, to a certain degree, where I live as long as it's summer all year round. Canada has no weather like that and the USA does. If Canada had a province with weather I like, I never would have left. The USA has many choice locations with great weather. Personally, my favourite state is Arizona, up north around Sedona. I've spent a lot of time there.

I love where I live, but there are downsides to a 3rd world country.

If I had a USA passport I'd simply move to a nice place. Frankly, I don't know why Americans want to become ex-pats. Travel and see some stuff, maybe a few years, but the USA is the greatest country on earth, arguably in history.

Canada has had its chance but stupidly turned it down. The Turks and Caicos have petitioned Canada twice or three times to become a province. Canada said no and I cannot for the life of me figure out why.

Imagine Calgary, dead of winter, -40C, hopping on a plane and 5 hours later your in another province called the Turks and Caicos. No passports, same money, same language, sun sand and surf..........Why would anyone live in Quebec City? 

I love a good solid winter, so I don't have your problem, but I totally understand relocating to take advantage of preferred climes.

Just thought I'd mention that the Okanagan valley area in southern BC (Keremeos, Osoyos, Summerland, Penticton etc) has a very long, hot summer, and a very short, mild winter. They've got vinyards, and semi-tropical fruit orchards, actual sand dune deserts, scorpions, cactii, and beaches everywhere. It's not quite Florida or Hawai'i, but it's pretty pleasant if you can afford the property there.

• OnNut81
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 01, 2011, 03:01:41 pm
    • Anyang
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2020, 01:13:42 pm »

No idea?  Having a new province in the Caribbean would come with an incredible financial cost that wouldn't have a resulting boon down the road for Canada.  They use the US dollar down there and speak English so there's nothing stopping any Canadian from going down there as it is.  I would hate for Canada to try and absorb the cost of taking the Turks and Caicos from the British because someone thinks it would be cool if Canada had a tropical province.  I'm sure there would be a number of tropical paradises that would hop on board as a Canadian province as the federal benefits they would then be entitled to would be very attractive. 

• Colburnnn
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• August 10, 2015, 05:52:37 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2020, 01:24:48 pm »

Am I missing something here? The Turks and Caicos islands are British Territories. It would be up to us to make any decisions, not Canada.
Haven't you got some pictures of birds to be jacking off to, son?

Colburnnn: Complains a lot, very sassy. Has a loudmouth.