Read 2974 times

• Colburnnn
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• August 10, 2015, 05:52:37 pm
    • South Korea
kym is pretty mainstream. r/dankmemes is pretty up to date.
Haven't you got some pictures of birds to be jacking off to, son?

Colburnnn: Complains a lot, very sassy. Has a loudmouth.

As far as "dogwhistles" and Trump. The only ones that are actual dogwhistles are the ones where he lets fans know he's in on the joke. Almost all of them deal with the media and usually involve well-wishes to the haters and other tweets that will just obviously cause the media and those who are "literally shaking" to melt down. He's joking together with his supporters that he's gotten his critics trained like Pavlov's dog to start drooling and panting at whatever he says. Trump could support sunshine and ponies tomorrow and like a dog, his haters will snarl on command at the idea.

• tylerthegloob
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
r/dankmemes is pretty up to date.
:laugh: get a load of this guy

but really idk i think knowyourmeme is probably the best place to see where a meme came from and how it has evolved. you can find new memes on reddit, but you'll rarely find much information about their history or whatever.

though i hate to admit it, 4chan is the source for most of the huge memes. some stuff originates on reddit, but it seems like most of it starts on 4chan, gets popularized on reddit, and then spreads to facebook or instagram and finally the DailyMail

• 745sticky
  • Expert Waygook

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
kym is pretty mainstream. r/dankmemes is pretty up to date.

kym is mainstream but its also accurate. r/dankmemes is a lot of random shit that may or may not make it off of reddit

• Colburnnn
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• South Korea
kym is mainstream but its also accurate. r/dankmemes is a lot of random shit that may or may not make it off of reddit

Right, it is random shit but because it's where people throw new templates out. Some hit some miss. Stuff you see on fb or insta has been seen a month ago.

• tylerthegloob
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
dankmemes is where people go to repost stuff for free karma (just look at what's at the top of dankmemes right now). most of it has been seen a month ago. stuff you see on facebook has been seen two+ months ago. but whatever, it's all just getting to stoat now via the dailymail

I'm not but if I wanted to find out about internet culture who should I be listening to? Apart from you?

Have you tried befriending a zoomer?  :undecided:

• leaponover
  • Expert Waygook

• March 05, 2012, 12:08:16 pm
    • Iksan, S. Korea
Hereís some nonsense for you all

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/07/style/its-karentown.html

Karen is defo white. I canít imagine a black Karen. That said, the term is played out and not fair to people actually named Karen who happen not to be a Karen. Chads can still go **** themselves though. All Chads.

Bye Felicia

• 745sticky
  • Expert Waygook

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
Have you tried befriending a zoomer?  :undecided:

That's what I'm here for, I guess

• Colburnnn
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• South Korea
dankmemes is where people go to repost stuff for free karma (just look at what's at the top of dankmemes right now). most of it has been seen a month ago. stuff you see on facebook has been seen two+ months ago. but whatever, it's all just getting to stoat now via the dailymail

The new stuff is not upvoted by normies, so never reaches the top. I'm not saying r/dank is the birthplace at all, but you do get some new formats posted there before 4chan.

That's what I'm here for, I guess

Youíre doing a wonderful service that Iím sure all your older brethren appreciate immensely.

(Boomers/Xers, I found one!  Quick, attack him for his insolence!)