Read 2044 times

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
Re: The pickle jar
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2020, 07:26:46 am »
So what are you saying, people think the same way now as they did in the 17th century?
Since you seem to know what I'm thinking, you tell me.

• stoat
  • The Legend

• March 05, 2019, 06:36:13 pm
    • seoul
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2020, 07:40:03 am »
No, I don't know what you're thinking, that's why I asked you.

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2020, 07:50:02 am »
A large percentage of cronies and oligarchs in the U.S. are white because the U.S. is 72% white. Cronies and oligarchs in Africa are majority black; does that mean that we can label their corruption blackness?

Ouch. This hurt me right in the narratives.

Gogators et al have no answer for this. Africans were oppressing and exploiting each other before white people even descended from them, never mind before Europeans arrived on the continent. Just as whites were oppressing and abusing each other long before any of the modern systems of oppression were developed.

does that mean that we can label their corruption blackness?

I'd add to that: was the gulag an example of toxic whiteness? was the Great Leap Forward an example of toxic... Asianness? Was slavery in Mesopotamia five thousand years ago toxic Mesopotamianess? Are human rights violations on the Gaza Strip toxic Jewishness (hey there, Hitler)? Is the ethnic cleansing of Burmese minorities toxic Burmaness?

What about the systems of oppression in North Korea? What is the relation between those systems and the skin colour of North Koreans? What about the displacement of white farmers in Zimbabwe?

bb459 showing up as Trump falters in the polls is not a coincidence. Am I saying that he is a false flag operator aiming to drum up support for Trump by making the other side look as awful as possible?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 07:51:48 am by shanebarry1986 »
Does your wife submit to you?

• 745sticky
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2020, 07:54:56 am »
before white people even descended from them,

Shaneberry have you been talking to the hoteps again  :huh:

• Liechtenstein
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2020, 12:07:05 pm »
Man, i could go for a good jar of genuine dill pickles.

Klaussen Kosher Dill Pickles

Bicks will do as a darn fine 2nd choice. They are available here thankfully, but I'd dearly like a Klaussen.

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2020, 12:18:42 pm »
Africans were oppressing and exploiting each other before white people even descended from them

Actually, Caucasians didn't descend from black people. The 2 races diverged from common predecessors.
Here's a super simplified schematic of the current thought on how the primary human races developed and how they are related

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2020, 07:57:56 am »
Actually, Caucasians didn't descend from black people. The 2 races diverged from common predecessors.
Here's a super simplified schematic of the current thought on how the primary human races developed and how they are related

Wrong, race is a social construct.

If Kyndo isn't demodded for his racism I'm gonna set up an autonomous CHOPCHAZ in my apartment, with an even higher murder rate per capita than the one in Seattle. And that place had the highest per capita murder of any place on Earth!

« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 08:43:31 am by shanebarry1986 »
Does your wife submit to you?

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2020, 08:05:48 am »
Spokane had it beat hands down when I was in highschool. That was during the time when people would answer the door with a loaded gun in hand (due to some incident that I can't remember anymore). Driving south to catch a concert there, we would joke about how going to murderville was such a harrowing experience.  :laugh:

Also, my apologies. If you want to be PCer, then you can replace the term 'race' with 'phenotype grouping'.