Read 1235 times

• dippedinblush
  • Super Waygook

• November 21, 2013, 11:15:05 am
    • Yangpyeong, South Korea
Re: Lotteria changed?
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2020, 12:25:17 am »
The only way to go is the chicken burger.  Any meat burger in Korea has a shit ton of gristle in it.  Minced/ground beef (that you buy in the supermarket)  is all about the gristle!  They mix it in and Koreans think its normal because of (collagen is good for skin..honestly they say that)...I just want to get some proper minced beef without chewing on that gross filller! 

• JNM
  • The Legend

• January 19, 2015, 10:16:48 am
    • Seoul, South Korea
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2020, 01:05:24 am »
The only way to go is the chicken burger.  Any meat burger in Korea has a shit ton of gristle in it.  Minced/ground beef (that you buy in the supermarket)  is all about the gristle!  They mix it in and Koreans think its normal because of (collagen is good for skin..honestly they say that)...I just want to get some proper minced beef without chewing on that gross filller! 
I once went to an old mom-and-pop place near Cheonan that specialized in beef cartilage.

I shit you not.

Cow knees.

No meat.

Just the cartilage.

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2020, 02:22:51 am »
It has changed a great deal over the last few years. Quite edible and I'd say most item are on par with the other fast food chains

• confusedsafferinkorea
  • Waygook Lord

• October 08, 2010, 01:02:32 pm
    • Zhubei, Hsinchu Province, Taiwan
    more
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2020, 08:01:55 am »
How's Burger King these days?  I ate a BK burger once in Seoul and swore I would never touch it again, the meat tasted like artificial meat.

When I was in China, there was a BK near my apartment and the burgers were amazing, I was pleasantly surprised.

Here in Taiwan, BK burgers are plain disgusting.
There is no known medical cure for stupidity!

• Colburnnn
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• August 10, 2015, 05:52:37 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2020, 08:49:19 am »
How's Burger King these days?  I ate a BK burger once in Seoul and swore I would never touch it again, the meat tasted like artificial meat.

When I was in China, there was a BK near my apartment and the burgers were amazing, I was pleasantly surprised.

Here in Taiwan, BK burgers are plain disgusting.

It's the GOAT burger in Korea and the only burger that tastes like beef. Like I said at the top of the post, Double Whopper with volcano fries on top. Happy days.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 08:50:53 am by Colburnnn »
Haven't you got some pictures of birds to be jacking off to, son?

Colburnnn: Complains a lot, very sassy. Has a loudmouth.

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2020, 08:52:30 am »
For all the "consistency is why people eat fast food," there sure are a lot of variations from country to country, it seems.

If it were simply some flavour variations, I could understand but a lot of the claims here are that they taste like shit, quality is shit etc.

Really bizarre.
The first thing to say is that this is definitely not pyramid selling, OK?

• Colburnnn
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• August 10, 2015, 05:52:37 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2020, 09:31:36 am »
For all the "consistency is why people eat fast food," there sure are a lot of variations from country to country, it seems.

If it were simply some flavour variations, I could understand but a lot of the claims here are that they taste like shit, quality is shit etc.

Really bizarre.

Japan has shite McD's
Malaysia has shite BK
Korea has shite KFC

I agree, the consistency isn't there in some places.
Haven't you got some pictures of birds to be jacking off to, son?

Colburnnn: Complains a lot, very sassy. Has a loudmouth.

• LIC
  • Expert Waygook

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2020, 12:10:56 pm »
I liked Lotteria and ate there regularly. Now there are two which have recently opened up in the tropical country in which I live. I like them. Good burgers. I drive my cool dirtbike into town in the depths of winter wearing shorts, sandals and a T-shirt cuz it's hot outside, and have a Bigga Burguh set regularly. Then I'll head into the jungle to roar around the awesome trails.

« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2020, 06:08:16 pm »
First time I ever tried Lotteria it was disgusting, especially the fries. But honeslty every time I eat at Lotteria it gets better and better. Last time I discovered a spicy chicken cutlet burger and it's actually really good