Read 1658 times

Re: Do you always wear protection?
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2020, 04:09:10 pm »
Right, but then again those middle aged expats were young at one point in time, they also had parents, sisters, brothers, cousins, neighbours, co workers, bosses, friends, teammates, girlfriends and a s*itload of other people in their lives who also did not put sun cream on after waking up in the morning.

It's not common.
Okay, boomer.

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2020, 04:11:10 pm »
CO2, show me a 59 year old with smooth skin. Part of being old af.
I'm sure there are some black and Asian people out there that do.

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2020, 05:16:09 pm »
show me a 59 year old with smooth skin. Part of being old af.

I think you're misunderstanding the objective.

It's not about trying to look like a porcelain doll, it's about taking care of yourself. You wouldn't scoff at a guy who does regular maintenance on his vintage car and keeps it looking it's best, why should your body be any different?

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2020, 05:40:58 pm »
Put it this way -- would you rather look like the face on the right or the face on the left when you're old af:

https://www.cnn.com/2013/06/04/health/sunscreen-aging/index.html

There is such a thing as aging with grace, and you can and will look much worse than you have to, depending on what you choose do now.

• dippedinblush
  • Super Waygook

• November 21, 2013, 11:15:05 am
    • Yangpyeong, South Korea
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2020, 09:07:15 pm »
I truly don't know of a woman that would think that a man adding lotions and potions to their skin in this day in age would be a trigger for them to think their bf or any man to be gay.  If I met such a woman, she would probs be 65 plus and think that a real man should age like Clint Eastwood.....(a dried up, nubuck leather-face wonder) or she would be really uneducated, ridiculous and poopy.

These days men (real men) take care of their skin (it's the largest organ on your body), moisturize, watch their mole growth and are aware of their skin health, as they should.  Nobody wants to age prematurely and nobody wants melanoma and die prematurely!  Be the "metrosexual" you've always wanted to be. 

I'm sure women don't want to touch or be touched by sandpaper.  Take care of your skin, fellas!

« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 09:28:39 pm by dippedinblush »

• dippedinblush
  • Super Waygook

« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2020, 09:23:59 pm »
Ah interesting, I see now that when you really want to have a go at someone you attack the condition of their skin. It's obviously a key measure of the worth of a human being for you.   

ME?

• dippedinblush
  • Super Waygook

« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2020, 09:29:31 pm »
I'm not trying to be rude but when I picture you I picture a very pink man that has a lot of dry skin that is peeling and cracking and bleeding....a lot of psoriasis.   (I have a sixth sense).  You should go and dunk yourself in waters rich with seaweed.  Do it.  You will find great relief.

Your words

I'm not trying to be rude but when I picture you I picture a very pink man that has a lot of dry skin that is peeling and cracking and bleeding....a lot of psoriasis.   (I have a sixth sense).  You should go and dunk yourself in waters rich with seaweed.  Do it.  You will find great relief.

Your words

Right.  Do I think that's the key measure of the worth of a person? 

Hmm...Absolutely!   That is how I measure a person's worth!  By the scales of their skin.  If you can generate a tablespoon of dried skin (per hour) from your scaly skin...you are tops!  I have a factory that can generate that into a human flour.    And that human flour is the "mozarella" in the sticks, the ddeok in the ddeokbokki,....human flour is you and me ;) 
* But you are too pink and have bloody psoriasis flakes so we can't ask you for a donation (sorry stoat)  Perhaps you should lotion up your pink body and gather flakes for the late summer harvest (coming soon)...
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 11:49:37 pm by dippedinblush »

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2020, 09:51:37 pm »
  I have a factory that can generate that into a human flour. 

Just make sure you label it 애기가루 and not baby powder. Baby Powder is an established name.
The first thing to say is that this is definitely not pyramid selling, OK?

• stoat
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2019, 06:36:13 pm
    • seoul
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2020, 10:06:57 pm »
Right.  Do I think that's the key measure of the worth of a person? 

Hmm...Absolutely!   That is how I measure a person's worth!  By the scales of their skin.  If you can generate a tablespoon of dried skin (per hour) from your scaly skin...you are tops!  I have a factory that can generate that into a human flour.    And that human flour is the "mozarella" in the sticks, the ddeok in the ddeokbokki,....human flour is you and me ;) 
* But you are too pink  (because you don't use any lotions to protect your skin) and have bloody psoriasis so we can't ask you for a donation (sorry stoat)

You're a stupid person who probably rails against the standard form of racism but doesn't appreciate or accept that they're guilty of a different form of it themselves.

• dippedinblush
  • Super Waygook

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2020, 11:23:29 pm »
You're a stupid person who probably rails against the standard form of racism but doesn't appreciate or accept that they're guilty of a different form of it themselves.

You are absolutely right!   A true "gotcha" moment! 
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 11:42:57 pm by dippedinblush »