Read 1597 times

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
Re: Korona in Korea: What’s kool, what’s not?
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2020, 11:11:29 am »
hehe (all those creepy grins.....their comin
I'm so sorry C02 (not really...I want you to remember the creepy smiling family, the melting Barbie on the barbie, the ice-cream dribbling out of the daughter's mouth, and the screwed-up jiggling woman....
Dipped, you need a crash course in the quoting system, Jesus,.

Also,

NEVER FORGET C02)!!!

I would agree.
The first thing to say is that this is definitely not pyramid selling, OK?

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2020, 12:18:25 pm »
I don't know why those people even go to the gym?  I'm guessing its boredom....but they are incredibly fun to people watch..

I'm most amused by those random people who try to compete with me, even though they're not anywhere close to my level. I failed the first time it happened, but I always have to struggle not to laugh out loud whenever some n00b gets on the treadmill next to mine, sneaks a peak at my settings so that they can match them, then panic presses the stop button after a couple of minutes because they can't breathe or they're about to fall off of the machine.

And I can sort of get this level of ignorance from Korean women. But not the men. Most of them have already been in the military. They should know better than that, lmao. But then again I know some Korean men who think they're still deadly weapons just because they did a 2-year stint in the military 10+ years ago. Like, dude, no. Use it or lose it, that's the way the human body works. xD

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2020, 12:20:49 pm »

NEVER FORGET C02)!!!

I would agree.
CO2? Sounds vaguely familiar. Is that CO4's little brother?

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2020, 12:26:29 pm »
I would agree.
Kyndo? Sounds vaguely familiar. Is that Kayos' little brother?
The first thing to say is that this is definitely not pyramid selling, OK?

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2020, 12:33:24 pm »
I have a simple squat rack and barbell (only goes up to 120kg) in my apartment. I'm not planning on gymming this year, my strength training is going to focus around volume when it comes to weights and intensity when it comes to calisthenics; if you think you're badass at barbell squats, try pistol squats to a jump (hold some plates for added enjoyment).

For running, I just go to the track and bought a cheap exercise bike for days where the air quality is bad, or I can't make it to the track.

I'm not really that concerned about contracting the virus in the gym, I just can't be bothered to wear a mask while training and I'm taking the opportunity to switch up my training, by focusing more on calisthenics for strength, which is always a good thing.

Yeah, I enjoy going to the gym too much to ever give it up, and I use the treadmill while I'm there as part of my warmup.

But I've been wanting to switch up my non-gym days a bit, and I've been looking for things that I can do in my apartment that won't also disturb my neighbors. I think I'll squeeze pistol squats into my routine (just without the jump), but I think I'll try to do them with the jumps during my outdoor jogs and running stints, as long as no one else is around at the time.

Thanks for the suggestion.

• tylerthegloob
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2020, 12:40:03 pm »
yeah i havent been wearing my mask at the gym 100% either. usually i'll wear it below my nose, but definitely below my mouth during the hardest few sets. seems like what most people at my gym are doing too (though there are a few who always wear it and a few who just put it in their pockets or something)

also aristocrat that's dope that you have a squat rack in your home. can you also deadlift there? i assume it'd be super loud for your neighbors

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2020, 01:32:29 pm »
Kyndo? Sounds vaguely familiar. Is that Kayos' little brother?

I wonder where CO4 went?
Hmmm:

:smiley: