Read 3577 times

Re: Memorial Day, 2020
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2020, 07:35:44 pm »
but you can't stand it when an actual liberal talks back.
Uhm, while that is how YOU identify, from the way you think about things to how you interact with people, there's very little about you that comes across as liberal.

I mean you're one of the most negative posters about Korea, who shows little in the way of tolerance or understanding and has said things in the past that most people, especially your fellow Democrats back home, would regard as incredibly insensitive or even outright bigoted.

Voting Democrat and supporting a few issues does not make you liberal. It is the way you approach the world and respond things that makes you liberal. Your tolerance for heterodoxy and difference of opinion makes you liberal. Your interest in understanding rather than conquering makes you liberal. You show little in the way of such qualities.

(although I don't believe he identifies as conservative personally. Is contrarianism a political party?)
I identify as a liberal conservative libertarian. I've done those political affiliation tests and they usually have me coming out as left-libertarian, but there are some questions I identify as REALLY conservative on.  :undecided:

My voting record-
2000: Bush
2004: Dennis Kucinich (Makes Bernie look conservative)
2008: Obama
2012: Ron Paul (Obama if push came to shove, but he was going to win my state easily)
2016: Gary Johnson (Trump if push came to shove)
2020: Likely Trump
2024: Probably some Democrat because by then the Republicans will have gone too far and hopefully both the insane left and the NeoLiberals will have started to seriously reform themselves. If not...oof.

« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2020, 01:09:56 pm »
Martin you can post whatever fake nonsense you want, but the fact remains that you hate veterans. If you didn't you wouldn't defend everything Trump does.

For nearly 20 years now we've seen Republicans lie about how much they "support the troops" while denying them the benefits they earned with their service. With Trump the mask is finally off and now it's cool and normal to insult and disparage veterans openly. Enough is enough.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 01:13:19 pm by MayorHaggar »
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

• 745sticky
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2020, 02:30:19 pm »
Martin you can post whatever fake nonsense you want, but the fact remains that you hate veterans. If you didn't you wouldn't defend everything Trump does.

For nearly 20 years now we've seen Republicans lie about how much they "support the troops" while denying them the benefits they earned with their service. With Trump the mask is finally off and now it's cool and normal to insult and disparage veterans openly. Enough is enough.

You really have to quit throwing this weird assertion around. A lot of people don't agree with everything their party does, or are just misinformed. With the shitty 2-party system we have in the United States it's inevitable that we end up supporting candidates we don't entirely agree with - and even candidates that go against some of our core values.

• L I
  • Waygook Lord

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2020, 02:42:33 pm »
There are more than two parties, itís just that hardly anyone votes for the fringe ones.

• tylerthegloob
  • The Legend

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2020, 02:46:38 pm »
more gg more skill

« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2020, 04:13:52 pm »

Nothing fake in my post. However it's pretty clear that your concern over veterans is fake and you're just using them as your latest cudgel in your personal beef with me and your hatred of Trump.