Read 278 times

RIP Ravi Zacharias
« on: May 21, 2020, 01:51:11 pm »
I've been so sad and depressed over the news of the passing of one of the greatest minds
this world has ever known (my opinion).  He passed away of a rare bone cancer.  He was only 74 (which is young in today's world)
and had so many more years left to continue to speak and share his message.

I will miss him so dearly....a great great man full of love and kindness to all peoples.

Rest in peace Mr. Zacharias.

If you don't know him, you may google him now.

• confusedsafferinkorea
  • Waygook Lord

• October 08, 2010, 01:02:32 pm
    • Zhubei, Hsinchu Province, Taiwan
    more
Re: RIP Ravi Zacharias
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 02:40:41 pm »
A great man who always treated his opponents with great respect and was never aggressive in his approach.

Sad day for me and the world.
There is no known medical cure for stupidity!

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 07:59:52 am »
A great man who always treated his opponents with great respect and was never aggressive in his approach.

Sad day for me and the world.

Never heard of him before. Seems like he spent his life trying to bring meaning into the lives of others, so good for him.

Of course he fell victim to a fabricated #metoo accusation. That should be in the side bio bar for male public figures. DOB, occupation, number of baseless sexual assault claims.
Does your wife submit to you?

• Kwai_Chang_Kain
  • Veteran

• April 29, 2013, 08:22:03 am
    • South Korea
    more
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 08:21:10 am »
I only learned of him & followed him on Facebook about a year and a half ago. I'll miss his talks but I'm glad he's in a better place now.
"Have you seen what the sith are wearing? It's like every fashion designer in the galaxy went over to the dark side."