Read 6645 times

• stoat
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2019, 06:36:13 pm
    • seoul
Re: Flashing/"Burberry man"/ What's considered assault?
« Reply #220 on: June 05, 2020, 12:02:55 pm »
Do you not feel a bit in awe when you read about all the different forms of weight training Aristocrat does? If not, you're a braver man than me.

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #221 on: June 05, 2020, 12:05:03 pm »
Do you not feel a bit in awe when you read about all the different forms of weight training Aristocrat does? If not, you're a braver man than me.

Pistol squat pump at my gym at all times
They can be fukking with other waygs shiit, but they can't be fukking with mine
The first thing to say is that this is definitely not pyramid selling, OK?

« Reply #222 on: June 05, 2020, 02:23:34 pm »
Martino and Aristocrat are Serious Internet Tough guys. Full time keyboard warriors. I'd love to take them both out for a few pints with my mates in Pyeongtaek. See how quick they were to throw hands after their honor gets insulted by a war machine.

Fellas who are actually quick to jump in don't feel the need to constantly state this on the internet. Only scaredy little boys whose ultimate fantasy is standing up for themselves for the first time in their lives do that.
If you talk about a serious event in a serious manner and someone calls you a liar and sneers at you, that's going to puss you the f off.

Second, they just called you out and essentially said "You're a bitch" in front of everyone. Those are fighting words. They do that once, they'll do it again and again. What, you think his reaction to being called a liar would be "Well sir, you are an uncouth rapscallian, unfit for polite company!"

All that being said, I would likely lose and end up in the hospital. If I didnt slip and fall and knock myself out first! I'm no tough guy and I'm not a fighter, but I know when to stand up for myself.

Anyways, these sorts of things can be good. They help friends sort things out. A man who has never fought at least one of his good friends and been better friends after is either a saint or a coward.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 03:36:46 pm by Mr.DeMartino »

• LIC
  • Expert Waygook

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
« Reply #223 on: June 05, 2020, 03:00:06 pm »
Coupled by the fact that he wasn't alarmed in any way when I did make eye contact with him.  Didn't move/wasn't phased at all.  He kept on masturbating, not breaking eye contact at all.  He didn't run away....There was no way my friend and I could escape..he was blocking the only viable way out....If my friend wasn't there in my heart of hearts I do feel like he would have "properly" assaulted me. His behavior was escalating.

These actions, tripled by the fact that he was watching/stalking me makes me consider this an assault.  I've explained this all before
LIC  but you are still on your quest to be right.  At this point I think you are just trying to stir shit up because you have nothing else better to do. 

I'll give you a task cause clearly you are bored:  Why not fix yourself that "award-winning" pulled pork sandwich you bragged about (but clearly Stef's recipe was better), hop on a hammock (preferably with holes in it), and contemplate for a while on why you don't even have a decent slaw to add to it.....and then after that go and make yourself a badge of honor reading "LIVIN' MY BEST LIFE"! Tack that onto your mustard/bbq sauce stained shirt, and call it a day!!! Woo hoo!  Another day in the tropics for LIC!

hahahahaha....wow.. ..the anger, bitterness and jealousy are strong in this one

Clearly better? So you've eaten both then? And thus your diatribe falls to ashes......

Did you even try to leave? It was not assault. Deal with it.

• Stefaneekaye
  • Veteran

• August 31, 2018, 11:14:30 am
    • Dangjin, South Korea
    more
« Reply #224 on: June 05, 2020, 03:19:43 pm »
hahahahaha....wow....the anger, bitterness and jealousy are strong in this one

Clearly better? So you've eaten both then? And thus your diatribe falls to ashes......

Did you even try to leave? It was not assault. Deal with it.

Did. You. Even. Try. To. Leave.

How many times have I heard that? How many times have I heard, "Did you yell more, fight back, force your way away? Why didn't you force harder?"

And here is where I ask you, have you ever had someone larger than you overpower you? When you fought back were you hit violently, knowing you would be covering bruises with makeup, fearing for you life as they hold you down by the throat?

Did you try to leave?

That question is irrelevant to the 'legitimacy' of an assault. And it is sickening. After being raped when I was 20 and experiencing all of the above, I was diagnosed with PTSD. When I have been assaulted about a handful of times since then over the last ten years, my brain freezes and goes into panic overload of anxiety bombarding me with too much input. I can't move, I have difficulty breathing, thinking, anything - because I am scared of the abuse happening again. If I escalate the situation, I may end up violently abused again. So I get out at quickly as I can but it takes a while.

dippedinblush already stated her and her friend ran on to the balcony and shouted for help in her retelling of the story. She left in the way she could without walking toward the aggressor who had broken into her apartment and was masturbating while watching her. She chose the option of less escalation by not engaging the man in her apartment. That doesn't change the event, legitimacy of what occurred, or how awful it was.

My inaction out of fear to not scream or hit my assaulter(s) was not consent nor was it somehow an expression that their assault on me was anything less than what it was. Congrats on one of the most disgusting and thoughtless comments I've ever read on here.

• dippedinblush
  • Super Waygook

• November 21, 2013, 11:15:05 am
    • Yangpyeong, South Korea
« Reply #225 on: June 05, 2020, 07:24:24 pm »
Clearly better? So you've eaten both then? And thus your diatribe falls to ashes... (said by LIC)...**** me and the quoting system...hahah

Ok so I'll tackle the pulled pork thing.   IMHO  I think both your recipes are good (for the pulled pork).  I prefer hers because there is a simplicity to it in that it should be eaten with her crunchy refreshing slaw.  As to yours, I don't think adding aged cheddar is a good choice, because it would just be too rich, and there wouldn't be any contrasting flavors or textures.  There...and no, I haven't tried yours or hers, but I would prefer hers over yours cause yours would be too rich and unbalanced.  It would be like eating a pork mush sammie.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 08:55:40 pm by dippedinblush »

• dippedinblush
  • Super Waygook

• November 21, 2013, 11:15:05 am
    • Yangpyeong, South Korea
« Reply #226 on: June 05, 2020, 07:50:12 pm »
LIC as for your other comments about jealousy etc.......NO.  I am not jealous, but I do have a bitter feeling towards you because you can not seem to see beyond your own nose.  You see in black and white and that's what children do, not adults.  When adults think in black and white there are dangerous consequences.  I'm sure you have experienced that with your own family, and that is perhaps why you have sequestered yourself with you and your boys and your Heinz products in the tropics.

For me, I think you are just an idiot troll, but for someone like Stef, I think you really crossed the line, cause you seem to think the victim is always to blame, and you triggered the **** out of her....and I suppose you are happy about that, cause that is your MO!  You show no empathy for anyone at all...you just push and push. 

God forbid any woman/women in your family be assaulted...they would be greeted with a ridiculous slack-jawed apathetic face, blaming them for not retreating fast enough, nor fighting 'til the death.   That badge of honour looks good on you now (I knew you would wear it proudly ;)....Apparently after your daily pulled pork you are now criticizing and proclaiming judgement on all victims from atop your coconut tree. 

#pullingmyporkinthetropix   #livinmabestlyfe   #brosbeforehos  #youdidnttrytoleave  #Heinz 
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 08:48:52 pm by dippedinblush »