Read 188 times

F 6 Visa Work Documents Question
« on: May 06, 2020, 09:07:11 pm »
Hi everyone,

Quick question about documents required for getting a teaching job when on F marriage visa in Korea.

I've taught in Korea before on an E2 and left for some years. Now, (not right now given the current situation but in the not so distant future) my Korean partner and I are moving back to Korea for a couple of years where I will be getting an F6 visa.

I'm wondering what documents a school will ask for when accepting a job when on F visa. Is it the same as when you apply for a job through an E2 i.e Copy of Uni Degree with apostille, criminal record etc etc or is it different seeing as you're already there with the right to work? Just wondering which documents I will need to prepare beforehand to bring with me to apply for jobs successfully once I get my F visa.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give. 

  • KimDuHan
  • Hero of Waygookistan

    • 1337

    • January 15, 2015, 11:48:59 am
    • Seoul
Re: F 6 Visa Work Documents Question
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 06:49:46 am »
Depends on school and age of learners.

For teaching adults basically nothing.

For kids basically the same as an e2 minus the visa documents.