Read 2718 times

Re: Trump just won another 4 years
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2020, 11:12:31 am »
Any waygook.org members who want to bet me, Iíll do any amount of money. How about a thousand dollars?

I'm down.

• oglop
  • The Legend

• August 25, 2011, 07:24:54 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2020, 11:32:55 am »
Any waygook.org members who want to bet me, Iíll do any amount of money. How about a thousand dollars?

• L I
  • The Legend

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2020, 12:34:13 pm »
Iím less certain of a Biden victory than Trump fans are of a Trump victory - they appear quite sure - but I believe the odds of a Biden win are over 50%; therefore betting is rational ... as long as thereís no third party taking a cut, which I why I donít mess with betting sites. Tryiní to make some dough in these coronavirus times.

• Colburnnn
  • Expert Waygook

• August 10, 2015, 05:52:37 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2020, 02:17:08 pm »
Tryiní to make some dough in these coronavirus times.

Bets on Biden

:undecided: :lipsrsealed: :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
75% of foreigners regularly hang out in Itaewon. Only about 0.001% of Koreans do.

• KimDuHan
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• January 15, 2015, 11:48:59 am
    • Seoul
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2020, 02:49:25 pm »
If Sanders was the ticket, why did dishonest don want to run against him rather than Biden?

The covidiot in chief  isn't getting re-elected. Everyday there's more evidence of his incompetence and corruption. "If you've got Kushner's phone number, you can get medical supplies" and that's just the start.

trump himself has said the only way he can win is to suppress the vote. Too bad all the swing states already have no excuse absentee balloting for people who may be afraid to go to the polls.

Clinton (Hilary) was Clinton (Bill) lite
Obama was Clinton lite
Biden is Obama lite

No way Biden will win, Sanders voters will stay home or vote for Trump in spite. Bidenís poll numbers mean nothing people just pick anyone but Trump on polls. The only thing that matters is the final vote which Trump will win easily.

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2020, 03:38:31 pm »
I was sitting outside once and a local Korean shop owner came up to talk to me about politics. He spoke half in English and half in Korean, so I am not 100% sure of his points but he said that Korea needs trump to win again....I shared that I felt he probably would win. My Korean husband, on the other hand, thinks there is no way he can win.

Some people don't understand the election process ....negative voting, party-line voting etc. so will unfortunately not see it coming, if Trump wins another election.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2020, 10:25:20 pm »
Clinton (Hilary) was Clinton (Bill) lite
Obama was Clinton lite
Biden is Obama lite

No way Biden will win, Sanders voters will stay home or vote for Trump in spite. Bidenís poll numbers mean nothing people just pick anyone but Trump on polls. The only thing that matters is the final vote which Trump will win easily.
Bud Light is the #1 selling beer in America. Coor Light is  #2.

Light is where it's at.

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• September 27, 2011, 11:51:01 am
    • Chungnam
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2020, 02:59:53 am »
The DNC and centrist democrats either donít realise, or donít care how bad this will be down balot for them.

Biden needs the progressive vote to win...the African American vote isnít enough because even that is split into two main factions - younger African Americans are progressive and will probably stay home in similar numbers like they did with Hilary.Iím calling a trump landslide.

Down balot, all the 2018 gains are about to be lost because again progressives will want to punish centrist democrats...GOP candidates probably havenít had chances this high in a long time. The other less likely option is more aggressive progressives winning seats off corporate Dems, but I really canít tell whether they can muster enough energy after Bernie busting.

On the plus side for the DNC...at least their donors in Wall Street no longer have to worry about paying higher taxes or for universal healthcare for at least the next decade.

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2020, 07:20:15 am »
trump will not win

Economy the only thing he cares about

Virus not finished yet destroying said volatile US economy

16 million unemployed in the past few weeks, many of those losing their health insurance in the process?

this fixed by November?

No. 

The fact that Americans will base their vote on economics means trump will be gone as he either starts 'opening up' meaning many more die losing him a lot of votes (he's already shown he can't control the fallout from the virus on the economy) or he let's the virus run its course meaning the economy is totally broken by November and he has nothing to talk about. 

Simple enough for you?

• Colburnnn
  • Expert Waygook

• August 10, 2015, 05:52:37 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2020, 07:29:14 am »
trump will not win

He will, by a landslide

He's a multimillionaire businessman, so yeah.

Right, thats not POTUS fault, though, and most normal people understand that.

16 million unemployed in the past few weeks?

Unfortunate, but globally this is happening.

this fixed by November?

Probably not, gonna take a good few years.

The fact that Americans will base their vote on economics means trump will be gone as he either starts 'opening up' meaning many more die losing him a lot of votes (he's already shown he can't control the fallout from the virus on the economy) or he let's the virus run its course meaning the economy is totally broken by November and he has nothing to talk about.

There is absolutely NOTHING to suggest voting Biden will have any impact on people losing jobs due to the virus. People as a whole were satisfied with the economy before the virus, and they understand this has nothing to do with POTUS.

Simple enough for you?

Yes. POTUS wins by a landslide.  :azn:
75% of foreigners regularly hang out in Itaewon. Only about 0.001% of Koreans do.

• Stefaneekaye
  • Veteran

• August 31, 2018, 11:14:30 am
    • Dangjin, South Korea
    more
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2020, 07:37:15 am »
Bud Light is the #1 selling beer in America. Coor Light is  #2.

Light is where it's at.
This comment wins the internet XD

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2020, 07:39:04 am »
trump will not win

He will, by a landslide

He's a multimillionaire businessman, so yeah.

Right, thats not POTUS fault, though, and most normal people understand that.

16 million unemployed in the past few weeks?

Unfortunate, but globally this is happening.

this fixed by November?

Probably not, gonna take a good few years.

There is absolutely NOTHING to suggest voting Biden will have any impact on people losing jobs due to the virus. People as a whole were satisfied with the economy before the virus, and they understand this has nothing to do with POTUS.

Simple enough for you?

Yes. POTUS wins by a landslide.  :azn:

:rolleyes:  troll sock...

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2020, 07:42:02 am »
:rolleyes:  troll sock...
Same username on reddit.

Quite the dedication.
레새 뭐 페르, 커나르드. 에스티 타베르낰 트루 드 볘르즈.

• LIC
  • Expert Waygook

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2020, 10:17:41 am »
Biden's up in the polls, meaning he'll probably win. I'll put money on Biden. Anyone want to actually bet? Put your money where your mouth is.

I'll bet. Name your price.

• LIC
  • Expert Waygook

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2020, 10:30:38 am »
trump will not win

16 million unemployed in the past few weeks, many of those losing their health insurance in the process?

this fixed by November?

No. 

Simple enough for you?

Almost as simple as you.

Ouch! Burn!!!!!

• L I
  • The Legend

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2020, 10:34:04 am »
I'll bet. Name your price.
Anyone know how to set this up? Money is locked in escrow then is released to the winner without a third party taking a cut and without doxing the participants. Possible? If so I'm down for any amount. (As long as there's a guarantee the money won't disappear... and now that I think of it there's no guarantee of anything ... so, I'll do a million won or less. Sounds good?)

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2020, 10:36:48 am »
Anyone know how to set this up? Money is locked in escrow then is released to the winner without a third party taking a cut and without doxing the participants. Possible? If so I'm down for any amount. (As long as there's a guarantee the money won't disappear... and now that I think of it there's no guarantee of anything ... so, I'll do a million won or less. Sounds good?)

Both of you send me a grand and I promise I'll send the 2 grand to the winner.
레새 뭐 페르, 커나르드. 에스티 타베르낰 트루 드 볘르즈.

• tylerthegloob
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2020, 11:01:31 am »
wow LI and LIC betting on american politics like two absolute ding-dongs. cancer of the tropics vs Mr. "please don't use the quote function"

this is what we've been waiting for

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2020, 11:45:07 am »
I don't mind being the intermediary for the bet. I'm the only user posting under my real name, as far as I know. I can send L I and LIC my address and other details, I don't care particularly about being "doxxed" as anyone can do that already if they care enough to do it.

I won't take any commission, but I think it would be pretty shitty if the winner didn't at least offer to buy me a pint for my efforts.

This is unless there might me something illegal about any of this, or if it violates my visa or contract. I'm sure someone will chime in if there is.
Does your wife submit to you?

• maclarent1337
  • Adventurer

• February 08, 2019, 07:09:51 am
    • Incheon, South Korea
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2020, 11:55:54 am »
Poor L l about to lose money :'(