Read 11994 times

• tylerthegloob
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
Re: Trump just won another 4 years
« Reply #200 on: November 19, 2020, 07:48:33 am »
@dtino i was talking about like reuters and other such "dry" news sources. i get all my news from there.. and reddit

• 745sticky
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
« Reply #201 on: November 19, 2020, 07:57:51 am »
and reddit
:undecided:
I really should embrace the stomping grounds of my zoomer peers but for some reason i just cant get a handle on the layout of that site

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #202 on: November 19, 2020, 08:06:28 am »
Go with imgur. All the idiocy of reddit, but done with pictures!  :smiley:

• tylerthegloob
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
« Reply #203 on: November 19, 2020, 08:47:53 am »
for some reason i just cant get a handle on the layout of that site
filthy casual

« Reply #204 on: November 19, 2020, 09:15:38 am »
“Can we throw out these votes?

How about these votes?

Hmmm. These votes?

Just throw these out. These ones.

I’m gonna have to tell you to throw these votes out.

I said throw out the votes.

JUST THROW OUT SOME F***** VOTES SO I CAN WIN GODDAMNIT!”

“When Michigan Republicans Refused to Certify Votes, It Wasn’t Normal”
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/18/us/politics/michigan-election-results-certify.html

For a few hours on Tuesday, it looked as though two Republican officials in Wayne County, Mich., might reject the will of hundreds of thousands of voters.

President Trump’s campaign cheered them on.
It is...highly abnormal to suggest, as Ms. Palmer did, that canvassers certify the results in one place but not another when there is no meaningful difference between the two in terms of the number or severity of discrepancies.

Before the deadlock was resolved, Ms. Palmer had proposed certifying the results in “the communities other than the city of Detroit.” As Democrats and election law experts noted, nearly 80 percent of Detroit residents are Black. By contrast, in Livonia — a city west of Detroit that had the second-highest number of discrepancies in the county, but whose results Ms. Palmer was willing to certify — less than 5 percent of the population is Black.

“It’s hard to ignore the potentially racially motivated actions of at least one of the canvassers,” Kristen Clarke, president and executive director of the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, said in an interview shortly before the board’s reversal...

But this election has shown that what happened in the past is no guarantee. Before the standoff was resolved Tuesday night, Jenna Ellis, a legal adviser to the Trump campaign, made it clear that the goal was to get the Republican-led Michigan Legislature to appoint a pro-Trump Electoral College slate — in opposition to the clear preference of Michigan voters, who chose Mr. Biden by a margin of nearly 150,000 votes.

What do you think Marty. Any other fun and creative ways to harass and subvert the will of the people of Wayne county/Michigan/the US? At least we showed em we’re not going to let them vote without putting up a good fight!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 10:58:59 am by Don Hobak »

• fka
  • Expert Waygook

• September 05, 2019, 06:37:44 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #205 on: November 19, 2020, 10:43:21 am »
"Guys, I've got a plan. As you all know, despite this vote-counting location being controlled by a bipartisan commission, subject to county and state-level oversight, most of us here are willing to risk prison time to add some extra votes to the Joe Biden tally.

So, first things first. Let's kick out all of the approved observers from the Republican party and let the Democrats stay. I am completely confident that none of those Republican observers will report us to county, state or federal authorities. They'll just go home and drink herbal tea while we rig the election."

"Great plan!  But there's a problem. I noticed some people - reporters and suchlike - lurking outside that window. I'm worried that they'll suspect something when they see all the Republicans being forcibly ejected. What should we do?"

"This is indeed a problem. But I think I have a solution. You - yeah, you over there - go find a big piece of wood, walk out in front of all those people and cover up that window."

"What will that achieve?"

"Herein lies the genius of my plan - wood is opaque, so when they try to look through it, they won't be able to see us cheating."

"Wow! Good thinking. I don't want to undermine your plan, but wouldn't it be easier to just be subtle in how we cheat? I mean, we could make it look like we were just doing normal vote counting when we're actually rigging the election for Biden. Then we won't need to cover up the window."

"Too risky. I know these types of people. They can discern a lot just by peering through the window. But they won't suspect anything if we cover it up. They'll probably be too distracted by their Blackberrys and pagers to notice."

"You're right. It's genius. This plan can't fail."

Two weeks later...

"Curses! We almost got away with it. We hoodwinked the county and state election boards, deceived federal judges and outmanoeuvred the Trump campaign's lawyers. But the common man has struck a fatal blow against liberal elites once again. We would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for the Breitbart comment section! Curses! Curses!"
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 11:55:38 am by fka »

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #206 on: November 20, 2020, 06:25:31 am »
"Guys, I've got a plan. As you all know, despite this vote-counting location being controlled by a bipartisan commission, subject to county and state-level oversight, most of us here are willing to risk prison time to add some extra votes to the Joe Biden tally.

So, first things first. Let's kick out all of the approved observers from the Republican party and let the Democrats stay. I am completely confident that none of those Republican observers will report us to county, state or federal authorities. They'll just go home and drink herbal tea while we rig the election."

"Great plan!  But there's a problem. I noticed some people - reporters and suchlike - lurking outside that window. I'm worried that they'll suspect something when they see all the Republicans being forcibly ejected. What should we do?"

"This is indeed a problem. But I think I have a solution. You - yeah, you over there - go find a big piece of wood, walk out in front of all those people and cover up that window."

"What will that achieve?"

"Herein lies the genius of my plan - wood is opaque, so when they try to look through it, they won't be able to see us cheating."

"Wow! Good thinking. I don't want to undermine your plan, but wouldn't it be easier to just be subtle in how we cheat? I mean, we could make it look like we were just doing normal vote counting when we're actually rigging the election for Biden. Then we won't need to cover up the window."

"Too risky. I know these types of people. They can discern a lot just by peering through the window. But they won't suspect anything if we cover it up. They'll probably be too distracted by their Blackberrys and pagers to notice."

"You're right. It's genius. This plan can't fail."

Two weeks later...

"Curses! We almost got away with it. We hoodwinked the county and state election boards, deceived federal judges and outmanoeuvred the Trump campaign's lawyers. But the common man has struck a fatal blow against liberal elites once again. We would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for the Breitbart comment section! Curses! Curses!"
Opacity was Giuliani's word of the day in court.

• hangook77
  • The Legend

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
« Reply #207 on: December 07, 2020, 09:27:20 am »

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #208 on: December 07, 2020, 09:28:51 am »
Hangook77; the new L I
The first thing to say is that this is definitely not pyramid selling, OK?

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #209 on: December 07, 2020, 09:46:05 am »
At least hangook77's boy has some respectable facial hair rather than that ridiculous moustache!  :huh: :laugh:

• 745sticky
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 26, 2020, 01:52:57 pm
    • Korea
« Reply #210 on: December 07, 2020, 09:49:28 am »
Hangook77; the new L I

I think one L1 is more than enough