Read 4259 times

Now is the Greatest Time to Get Rich
« on: April 07, 2020, 12:31:30 pm »
Despite what you have heard or seen on the news about all the skyrocketing unemployment in America and
the world, you might not know it but this is actually the greatest time to get rich.

All you hear about is how the world is going into economic depression, people losing their jobs, people having no money, applying for relief, etc.    What they aren't telling you is that that's only one side of the story.

The other side is people are getting richer, moving from middle class to millionaire and millionaire to billionaire.
That's right.  It's happening as we speak but you'll never hear about it until much later when it's too late to catch on.

Skyrocketing job openings are available now as delivery workers, hundreds of thousands of new jobs, Amazon and other e-commerce businesses exploding in profits and doubling their growth at breakneck pace.  Even when the virus pandemic passes, a large chunk of those people who are just discovering online shopping, online entertainment etc., will never go back to brick and mortar and the trend will continue to grow for these industries.

Netflix is seeing record profits.  Youtubers are doubling their incomes and many becoming millionaires instantly over night due to the world being in quarantine, they are boosting up viewership to online content creators.  While everyone else who lives the old fashioned way is losing, the online content creators are benefiting massively.   The gaming industry is also soaring in record growth.  Startup companies and start up businesses are sprouting all over the place, innovation is soaring, and new ways of living and earning income is in the spotlight and forever will be as most people who discover it may never go back to their traditional old fashion lives.

A teenager who recently started up a website simply tracking all the covid19 cases around the world receives 30 million views per day, his website has a few billion views already and a company offered him 8 million dollars to put ads on his site but turned it down.

Those with savings and investment knowledge know they can invest right now and see potentially 400% growth returns in 10 years.  If you know what to do, investing in stocks is best it has ever been to buy up dirt cheap rates.  Same with housing market.  This is the best time to invest or buy property at the low rates and prices and with some
luck, your investment could double or triple in just a few short years from now.

Instead of the main sporting events during prime time  hours, they are now going to air things like, NBA stars playing videos games (NBA2K) against each other in a live televised show on air and the winner gets 100K.   

There are stories like this all over the place but we don't often see them because we are still only looking at the "old world" which is suffering like hell over this pandemic but the new world is loving it and it's fueling the growth and birthing new world technologies like a baby boom.   The fall out from this pandemic is going to change this world
and one day we will look back at this moment and say this was the turning point or the catalyst that changed the world.   

• oglop
  • The Legend

• August 25, 2011, 07:24:54 pm
    • Seoul
Re: Now is the Greatest Time to Get Rich
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 12:40:00 pm »
oh right

• tylerthegloob
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 12:48:16 pm »
i'm not sure this is the best time to invest. it's very unclear that this is the bottom. i would bet it's not (in fact, i already have). just don't ****** dance

• Datasapien
  • Expert Waygook

• February 04, 2012, 09:36:25 pm
    • Chungcheongbuk-do
    more
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2020, 12:49:04 pm »
The fall out from this pandemic is going to change this world and one day we will look back at this moment and say this was the turning point or the catalyst that changed the world.

I agree with this part. As for a good time to invest / buy property, not so sure  :undecided: I think buy gold and prepare yourself for a 1929-esque sh*tshow (not due to the pandemic itself, which is merely a catalyst, but due to a hangover from poor economic decisions dating back decades).
I never finish anyth

• L I
  • The Legend

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2020, 12:50:38 pm »
Nowís a good time to learn how to code.

Skills = $.

• L I
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2020, 12:53:03 pm »
The world keeps getting better over time.

It's on an upward trajectory.

The ranks of the wealthy are growing.

While the number of those in extreme poverty are shrinking.

• alexisalex
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 02, 2014, 05:10:24 pm
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2020, 12:53:39 pm »
I think that buying gold or Bitcoin is definitely a good idea.

• L I
  • The Legend

• Seoul

• tylerthegloob
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Busan
    more
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2020, 01:12:28 pm »
https://www.ted.com/talks/steven_pinker_is_the_world_getting_better_or_worse_a_look_at_the_numbers

steven pinker is so wack and also not relevant to whether now is a good time to get rich (eVerYOnE iS bEtTeR ofF thAN bEForE but we can never all be rich)

• L I
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2020, 01:15:59 pm »
The number of rich is increasing (and itís not at the expense of the poor). The overall pie is growing.

• tylerthegloob
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Busan
    more
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2020, 01:24:47 pm »
the pie might be growing but more and more of it is going to the top. anyway it depends what you mean by rich

• L I
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2020, 01:29:43 pm »
Some people resent the rich who are growing the pie through technological innovation. Average folks are somewhat better off than before but the rich are much better off than before. They think thatís unfair. Envy is a powerful human emotion. So is victimhood. Better to seize opportunities and better oneself.

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2020, 01:39:00 pm »
the pie might be growing but more and more of it is going to the top. anyway it depends what you mean by rich

More people have access to education.

More people have access to good food.

More people have access to potable water.

More people have access to sanitation.

More people have access to gainful employment.

More people have access to health care.

More people have access to justice through the law.

More people have access to shelter.

More people have access to protection from exploitation by employers.

The world is getting better for everyone, except for those insanely privileged and guilt-ridden Westerners who seek not the betterment of mankind, but the equal distribution of misery.
Does your wife submit to you?

• tylerthegloob
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Busan
    more
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2020, 01:51:26 pm »
oooooo look a bunch of things i never disagreed with  :shocked: just because the world is getting better on average doesn't mean that you (yes you!) are getting any richer. it also doesn't mean it's easier for you to get richer, which is what this thread is about

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2020, 02:37:05 pm »
I had a theory fruitloops was an experimental algorithm based on the talktotransformer neural network text-generator so I typed the first sentence of the original post into the generator and

Despite what you have heard or seen on the news about all the skyrocketing unemployment in America and
the world, you might not know it but this is actually the greatest time to get rich.  Economies are exploding all around the world and Americans are not getting rich at all.  However, if you have a real desire to make a living, this is the time of year to start a new business.   You need to know when it is a great time to do something, you can take advantage of other people who are doing the same thing.  If your business is not thriving, then you might be missing a big market and so you can take advantage of it now.   Start a blog and share the information that you read about...

Apparently AI has reached the level of your average blogger or fruity is going to link us to his discounted e-books where you learn to make money by selling e-books about making money by selling e-books. What a terrible time to be alive.

• stoat
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2019, 06:36:13 pm
    • seoul
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2020, 02:40:41 pm »
I had a theory fruitloops was an experimental algorithm based on the talktotransformer neural network text-generator so I typed the first sentence of the original post into the generator and

the world, you might not know it but this is actually the greatest time to get rich.  Economies are exploding all around the world and Americans are not getting rich at all.  However, if you have a real desire to make a living, this is the time of year to start a new business.   You need to know when it is a great time to do something, you can take advantage of other people who are doing the same thing.  If your business is not thriving, then you might be missing a big market and so you can take advantage of it now.   Start a blog and share the information that you read about...

Apparently AI has reached the level of your average blogger or fruity is going to link us to his discounted e-books where you learn to make money by selling e-books about making money by selling e-books. What a terrible time to be alive.

Nice bit of detective work.

• stoat
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2019, 06:36:13 pm
    • seoul
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2020, 02:42:20 pm »
People should remember what the dude in Wolf of Wall Street said

OK, first rule of Wall Street - Nobody - and I don't care if you're Warren Buffet or Jimmy Buffet - nobody knows if a stock's going up, down or f-ing sideways, least of all stockbrokers. But we have to pretend we know

• alexisalex
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 02, 2014, 05:10:24 pm
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2020, 03:19:44 pm »
The mega rich get richer because they're privy to info that the average joe isn't.  Look at those politicians who dumped a load of stock just before the market tanked a few weeks ago.

• L I
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2020, 03:29:00 pm »
Did that make them (the four Republican senators) richer or just avoid taking a hit?

• L I
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2020, 03:34:05 pm »
The mega rich get richer because they're privy to info that the average joe isn't.

They read more than the average joe, are smarter, and are more likely to focus on that which will build them wealth (meaning not mindless entertainment on TV). Also, they work harder than the average joe. Much harder.