Read 329 times

• SPQR
  • Super Waygook

• March 08, 2018, 07:04:54 pm
    • Canada
Trump’s Bible study teacher claims ‘coronavirus is God’s punishment for gay
people and environmentalism’

WTF, people like this actually run free in the White House and advise
the leadership of America? This fact is scarier than the virus itself.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/589777/donald-trump-ralph-dollinger-coronavirus-bible-study-minister/

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
Unfortunately , there's probably millions of Americans who believe this guff.

• T_Rex
  • Veteran

• April 23, 2019, 08:10:20 am
The teacher, Ralph Drollinger, is part of Capitol Ministries which also has Bible study groups for House and Senate members. The organization prohibits women from teaching the Bible.

"But there is a prohibition of female leadership in marriage, and female leadership in the church. And those are clear in scripture… it doesn't mean, in an egalitarian sense, that a woman is of lesser importance. It's just that they have different roles."

"Trump started appointing to his cabinet all the guys that were in our House and Senate bible study," says Drollinger, a trend he attributes to Vice-President Mike Pence, who "knew who those strong believers were".

"Unlike our secular media," Drollinger says, he and others saw the appointees had something in common - they "were strong in Christ".

"Of all the Bible studies I've written on policy, Trump's enacting everything I've written."

Drollinger doesn't necessarily think Trump is "working off of my blueprint".

"But he's coming from the same place I am, in terms of Biblical understanding of the issues."
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43534724

It's hilarious seeing these biblebeating rubes try to justify the fact that they think a gleefully unreligious used car salesman is actually a religious nut just like they are.
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
Guess they skip the chapters on "Thou shall not steal" and "Thou shall not commit adultery".