Read 2461 times

Re: What are you doing during these strange virus times?
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2020, 09:06:48 am »
Alex, you do realise that you can watch MOTD the next day on Sunday from about lunchtime on places like these...

https://www.footballorgin.com/category/tv-show/bbc-match-of-the-day-motd/
https://lasthl.com/category/shows/match-of-the-day/

Yeah I use those sites too but I prefer to catch up on a Friday night so I can truly relax and enjoy it haha.

« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2020, 09:19:15 am »
    Well, I mean, it *is* early spring. It'll look a lot better in a month or two when everything greens: heck, even right now, only a week latter, all those dead looking trees have turned into fluffy pink clouds.

Meanwhile those ugly ass random buildings will still be there. The Korean countryside really is the most glorious and beautiful in the world!
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

• L I
  • The Legend

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2020, 09:22:58 am »
No Korean teachers at my school now, only me. Workers in hazmat suits are spraying every room. I stepped outside the building. How long until itís safe to go back in? (What chemicals are they using?) This is to protect against potential coronavirus?

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2020, 09:48:07 am »
No Korean teachers at my school now, only me. Workers in hazmat suits are spraying every room. I stepped outside the building. How long until itís safe to go back in? (What chemicals are they using?) This is to protect against potential coronavirus?

Don't you live in the tropics?

• L I
  • The Legend

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2020, 10:01:02 am »
No. Thatís LIC.

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2020, 10:03:11 am »
No. Thatís LIC.

Oh shit. I am thick. Hahahaha

Sorry.

• OnNut81
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 01, 2011, 03:01:41 pm
    • Anyang
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2020, 02:19:52 pm »
Meanwhile those ugly ass random buildings will still be there. The Korean countryside really is the most glorious and beautiful in the world!

Lighten up, man. You been stuck inside for a while? Everything is relative and Korea is a small country. Those photos looked pretty nice to me.  Nothing bad about walking along a river in sunny spring weather with some apartments in the distance.  I've been hiking my local mountain a lot in the evenings.  I take a flashlight to be safe but there are apartments in the distance along most stretches but it's still very relaxing when there are so few people.

• confusedsafferinkorea
  • Waygook Lord

• October 08, 2010, 01:02:32 pm
    • Zhubei, Hsinchu Province, Taiwan
    more
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2020, 05:53:12 pm »
Lighten up, man. You been stuck inside for a while? Everything is relative and Korea is a small country. Those photos looked pretty nice to me.  Nothing bad about walking along a river in sunny spring weather with some apartments in the distance.  I've been hiking my local mountain a lot in the evenings.  I take a flashlight to be safe but there are apartments in the distance along most stretches but it's still very relaxing when there are so few people.

Agreed, it is what you make of it.
There is no known medical cure for stupidity!