Read 725 times

A City of Han is a collection of short stories by expat writers in South Korea, scheduled to be published at the end of April, 2020. We are looking for reviewers who will read the book and write a review on Amazon upon publication. The reviewers will receive one free copy of the book in the format of their choice (e-book or print). As the book is short (a total of 118 pages for 6 stories), you will be given two weeks to read and write the reviews.

Please let me know here or message me privately if you're interested!

• Liechtenstein
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
I want a hard copy of the book and $200. Seriously, I'll do it. I proof read for an NPO and an NGO and have several publishing credits.

• Cohort 2019
  • Expert Waygook

• August 17, 2019, 08:09:23 pm
    • 90S.- 0'E
    more
Oh, boomer, you misunderstood.  ;D
He just wants us to write pos. revs on Amazon to hype up the launch.
incumbo studiis

• Liechtenstein
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NE Hemisphere
Ahhh...I am gullible, that's true. It's one of my more endearing traits. And naive. Better than being a selfish greedy SOB I think.,

• Cohort 2019
  • Expert Waygook

• August 17, 2019, 08:09:23 pm
    • 90S.- 0'E
    more
...but you did ask for money, didn't you?  :wink:
incumbo studiis

• Liechtenstein
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• NE Hemisphere
...but you did ask for money, didn't you?  :wink:

I may be naive and gullible , but homie ain't dumb and homie don't work for free unless it's helping the less fortunate or those in need during emergencies such as the one we are experiencing right now. The way I got it figures is, if you're publishing a book, you're not begging the monks for rice yet! :-)