Read 6759 times

• confusedsafferinkorea
  • Waygook Lord

• October 08, 2010, 01:02:32 pm
    • Zhubei, Hsinchu Province, Taiwan
    more
Re: China is to Blame
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2020, 11:42:22 am »
China's recovery rate for COVID-19 is now at 90%.
Things are getting back to normal there.
I guess they are going to have to pay the world some
form of reparation for our economic losses right?

Sadly that is all a lie, they are sending people back to work despite new infections but people are too scared to say anything because they will suffer the consequences.  It is far from over in China.
There is no known medical cure for stupidity!

• SPQR
  • Super Waygook

• March 08, 2018, 07:04:54 pm
    • Canada
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2020, 01:36:24 pm »

Even though my post was deleted, it looks like the Seoul
City Government agrees with me.

Seoul city cancels Shincheonji permit, blames religious sect for virus outbreak

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20200326005751315?section=national/national

« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2020, 01:48:56 pm »
The CCP reports a recovery rate for COVID-19 is now at 90%. :rolleyes:
The CCP claims that things are getting back to normal there.  :rolleyes:

Fixed it

• T_Rex
  • Veteran

• April 23, 2019, 08:10:20 am
« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2020, 08:38:13 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ftZdHnHBHo

Wow. Not only is the CCP blaming foreigners for spreading the virus but now it is shamelessly encouraging businesses to discriminate against foreigners. "Chinese only" signs are becoming quite common in China.

• L I
  • The Legend

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2020, 03:10:34 pm »
selling test animals, from the lab, to wet market sellers!

Are you sure about that? Can't find a reputable source. It did happen years ago with a scientist in Beijing, but those weren't virus infected subjects; they were from a cloning experiment. Could viral infected animals from a lab with the highest safety rating been sold to the wet markets? Would a scientist risk arrest and infecting others for a small amount of cash? Seems unlikely. 

• JNM
  • The Legend

• January 19, 2015, 10:16:48 am
    • Seoul, South Korea
« Reply #85 on: March 29, 2020, 05:07:36 pm »
Are you sure about that? Can't find a reputable source. It did happen years ago with a scientist in Beijing, but those weren't virus infected subjects; they were from a cloning experiment. Could viral infected animals from a lab with the highest safety rating been sold to the wet markets? Would a scientist risk arrest and infecting others for a small amount of cash? Seems unlikely. 
Maybe not a scientist, but a low paid “cage-cleaner” asked to dispose of animals might.

« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2020, 05:21:55 pm »
The WHO doesn't answer to a master, ok...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1243887606569590784

• L I
  • The Legend

« Reply #87 on: March 29, 2020, 05:30:44 pm »
Following that interview, he was removed:

https://www.who.int/dg/who-headquarters-leadership-team

• L I
  • The Legend

« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2020, 05:32:22 pm »
Maybe not a scientist, but a low paid “cage-cleaner” asked to dispose of animals might.

There are many labs in China, but only one has the highest security rating.

I doubt animals wouldn't be properly disposed of there, especially if they are infected with viruses.

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2020, 06:41:53 pm »
There are many labs in China, but only one has the highest security rating.

I doubt animals wouldn't be properly disposed of there, especially if they are infected with viruses.

All it takes is one person to try and sell the poor animal on the black market...then feel sorry for it and let it go into the forest. Sorry...that's the plot of the movie "Outbreak".

« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2020, 10:21:57 am »
Nah! It's all Trump. He didn't want to own the threat; now he wants to own the recovery to look good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxG241bExqY&feature=emb_logo

Let's put it this way. I blame the Chinese government first and foremost for negligence when the virus started spreading
in November 2019. But now that the USA has the world's highest number of cases, the US government is to blame because
they never united to take it seriously.

« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2020, 10:42:51 am »
Who is moving forward to take some form of legal action against the Chinese government?

Donald Trump wants to move forward on that, but the USA now has the world's highest cases
of COVID-19, he still has to take blame for not taking it seriously 3 months ago.

After all this is over, I want to see the whole world gang up on the Chinese government for
their negligence. They owe reparations to the world after they failed to warn us.

• pkjh
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• May 02, 2012, 02:59:44 pm
« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2020, 12:55:21 pm »
Who is moving forward to take some form of legal action against the Chinese government?

Donald Trump wants to move forward on that, but the USA now has the world's highest cases
of COVID-19, he still has to take blame for not taking it seriously 3 months ago.

After all this is over, I want to see the whole world gang up on the Chinese government for
their negligence. They owe reparations to the world after they failed to warn us.
Oh yes, punish a country for this, then the next it happens somewhere else they will be so afraid to admit something is happening they'll deny it too.

• Colburnnn
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• August 10, 2015, 05:52:37 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2020, 01:00:40 pm »
Oh yes, punish a country for this, then the next it happens somewhere else they will be so afraid to admit something is happening they'll deny it too.

Huh? I think they should be punished for NOT owning up to it and letting everyone know. If they told everyone, there wouldn't be so much anger. They legit, hid it, punished people trying to get the message out.
Haven't you got some pictures of birds to be jacking off to, son?

Colburnnn: Complains a lot, very sassy. Has a loudmouth.

• pkjh
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• May 02, 2012, 02:59:44 pm
« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2020, 01:05:45 pm »
Huh? I think they should be punished for NOT owning up to it and letting everyone know. If they told everyone, there wouldn't be so much anger. They legit, hid it, punished people trying to get the message out.
How would you punish them without essentially effecting the average citizen? Punish them then the next time it happens somewhere they'll deny WHO access. The reason the WHO plays nice is because everything is political, and if they burn their bridges it would get worse without expert help. Bad things tend to happen when you pile on blame.

« Reply #95 on: May 08, 2020, 02:16:47 pm »

While I agree in spirit, I think it might be more effective if the world simply walks away from China. Simple divorce.1

• confusedsafferinkorea
  • Waygook Lord

• October 08, 2010, 01:02:32 pm
    • Zhubei, Hsinchu Province, Taiwan
    more
« Reply #96 on: May 09, 2020, 08:44:41 am »
How would you punish them without essentially effecting the average citizen? Punish them then the next time it happens somewhere they'll deny WHO access. The reason the WHO plays nice is because everything is political, and if they burn their bridges it would get worse without expert help. Bad things tend to happen when you pile on blame.

Pkjh.... The WHO has already been excluded from China along with every other country asking for medical experts to be allowed access to the market and the research facility. The won't give any medical related information about patient zero and from all accounts have destroyed evidence wherever they could. So, your point is moot.

What happened with The Who was that Tedros went to China to pick up his latest bribe check, shake hands with Xi and tell the world what a sterling job Xi is doing to stop the spread of the virus.

He then went back and told the world too, that you don't need to block Chinese flights and tourists because there is no human to human transmission and he named the virus Covid-19 and not the Chinese or Wuhan virus so not to affect his paycheck.

He and Xi are nothing more than vile criminals who have cost thousands and thousand of lives and destroyed the economy of the world.  They both deserve to swing from the end of a rope but perhaps that is even too good.

Please don't give me whataboutism now.... but, but if Trump and Europe has reacted earlier ....... blah blah blah.  Those two are fully responsible for all of this.
There is no known medical cure for stupidity!

« Reply #97 on: May 11, 2020, 09:11:24 pm »

Pkjh.... The WHO has already been excluded from China along with every other country asking for medical experts to be allowed access to the market and the research facility. The won't give any medical related information about patient zero and from all accounts have destroyed evidence wherever they could. So, your point is moot.

What happened with The Who was that Tedros went to China to pick up his latest bribe check, shake hands with Xi and tell the world what a sterling job Xi is doing to stop the spread of the virus.

He then went back and told the world too, that you don't need to block Chinese flights and tourists because there is no human to human transmission and he named the virus Covid-19 and not the Chinese or Wuhan virus so not to affect his paycheck.

He and Xi are nothing more than vile criminals who have cost thousands and thousand of lives and destroyed the economy of the world.  They both deserve to swing from the end of a rope but perhaps that is even too good.

Please don't give me whataboutism now.... but, but if Trump and Europe has reacted earlier ....... blah blah blah.  Those two are fully responsible for all of this.

From how I see it, the real criminal is the Chinese government. Because they were the ones who bankrolled Dr. Tedros to
tell the world that we don't need to block flights from China to stop the spread of COVID-19. If Tedros however knew better,
he would have not said that and even lose the money paid to him by China. Because remember this, those to got the money,
got the talk. And this is the unfortunate situation regarding China. The WHO is partly at fault but China is mainly at fault.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #98 on: May 12, 2020, 03:50:38 am »
Why will conservatives wear tin-foil hats but not masks?

• Colburnnn
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• August 10, 2015, 05:52:37 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #99 on: May 12, 2020, 08:44:55 am »

Tin-foil hats indeed.
Haven't you got some pictures of birds to be jacking off to, son?

Colburnnn: Complains a lot, very sassy. Has a loudmouth.