Read 1589 times

• bb459
  • Veteran

• March 02, 2019, 06:19:42 pm
    • South Korea
...and remains completely open-minded to learning about the true history of amerika.
Imagine that?

He texts me this weekend that he randomly (without me knowing or recommending) just watched 2 documentaries on the Los Angeles riots in the late 1960s and 1980s.
Telling me how much he's learned. Asking why the public media in the US uses the word "negro".
"Is it bad or derogative?"
"What does it mean?"
etc

I tell him that it was used to dehumanize blaxk people. Whenever the media covered the other side of the population they were
"citizens" or "Americans" or "bystanders" or "persons" but whenever the media covered blaxk people they were "negros.
This makes them less than human, less than whyte people.

I then recommend the award winning documentary "13th" and he says "Thank you I'll watch it RIGHT now."
Wow, that easy? Imagine.

So he texts me a few hours later (his English is still coming along)
"Big shock. It's much worse than I thought. They even brain washed African Americans themselves think blacks are potential criminal. Private prisons used as a tool to earn profit...and Democratic party is not so different from Republican in that ways. The political party for Kyung Sang Province in Korea has been doing similar brain washing job that Jeonla people are kin and mean and made success but it was not nation wide scheme....
...and Why so many African Americans had to leave the so called Bible belt area and move to California, New York, etc...
...Yes people don't try to understand and just think Communists brainwashes people. But capital does the same thing in Democratic country."

Wow, imagine if whyte amerikans were this open to learning about amerikan history and how racism looks, evolves and operates in the US.
Imagine how different the country and the world would look if people like you, who are reading this and feel your blood boiling - getting fragile, offended and heated - could be more like my friend and just open to learning something completely outside of your own existence and experience.

I work with teens, youth centers and other non-profits all around the states doing workshops on public speaking, racism, insecurities, bullying, etc. Man those kids and young people are amazing.
Passionate, empathetic, free, open. They always want to learn why things are the way they are. Seems without knowing how or why, they already have an understanding that if we don't learn history it will repeat itself.

But when I try to talk to adults about the same topics, INSTANT wall. Instant aggression. Instant finger pointing. Instant "couldn't be me"/"that was so long ago it's over now."

The comments under this thread are sure to prove my point.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 08:53:06 am by bb459 »

• oglop
  • The Legend

• August 25, 2011, 07:24:54 pm
    • Seoul
Re: My Korean friend watches US documentaries on LA race riots and "13th"...
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 09:15:02 am »
we're all living in 2020 and bb456 is living in 4040

• L I
  • The Legend

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 09:27:00 am »
I remember watching LA riot footage with a Korean.

She said, "Black people are so violent" after seeing footage of them trashing and robbing Korean stores in the area.

I told her not to judge black people as a whole based on the actions of a few.

• L I
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 09:29:12 am »
Many Koreans have strongly negative perceptions of black people, and this was greatly influenced by Korean stores being looted during the riots.

• bb459
  • Veteran

• South Korea
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 09:30:33 am »
I remember watching LA riot footage with a Korean.

She said, "Black people are so violent" after seeing footage of them trashing and robbing Korean stores in the area.

I told her not to judge black people as a whole based on the actions of a few.

Ya except when it comes to whyte amerika it's not the "few" or the minority.
It's definitely the majority.
83% of whyte men in the US voted for the trumpet.
That's not a "few" bruh

• L I
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2020, 10:06:46 am »

Where'd you get that stat? It's factually inaccurate.

• tylerthegloob
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2020, 10:10:20 am »
55% of the voting age population voted in 2016, but somehow 83% of white men voted for trump. i'm guessing bb is not really a numbers person. i would be more sympathetic if they didn't throw out wild stats like this

• L I
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2020, 10:16:39 am »
And even among white male who voted it was way less than that.

• bb459
  • Veteran

• South Korea
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2020, 10:25:44 am »
Where'd you get that stat? It's factually inaccurate.

Out of the people who voted.
83% of whyte males voted for him
55% of whyte women voted for him

Every whyte person who didn't vote is also part of the problem because they didn't care enough. Because it didn't and doesn't affect their daily life.
We can do this all day bruh

• tylerthegloob
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Busan
    more
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2020, 10:35:43 am »

We can do this all day bruh

yes you can move the goalposts all day bruh

• bb459
  • Veteran

• South Korea
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2020, 10:53:46 am »
"If you're whyte and believe racism is over. You are correct. That's a fact."
-literally all of you lol

"If you're white and believe racism is still alive and kicking and just as strong as ever. You're an idiot and a troll."
-literally all of you lol

• oglop
  • The Legend

• August 25, 2011, 07:24:54 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2020, 11:02:21 am »

• T_Rex
  • Veteran

• April 23, 2019, 08:10:20 am
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2020, 11:51:32 am »
13th is full of inaccuracies and very misleading editing. Example:

22.) Oh my god, the diatribe about Donald Trump is an absolute f****** nightmare of selective editing and cherry picking - In one of the film's more sensationalist moments, 13th "produces" a series of shaky, cell-phone recorded videos of black people being pushed around at Donald Trump rallies and Trump supporters shouting racial pejoratives, all while brief, cut-and-paste audio snippets of Trump saying ominous things like "back in the good old days" (clearly, a "dog whistle" for bringing back Jim Crow, right?) and "knock the crap out of them" (not direct quotes, by the way, but you get the gist of it) play in the background. Of course, the audio samples don't have anything at all to do with the visual incidents accompanying them - for example, the "knock the crap  out of them" line stems from an incident in Iowa in which protestors physically attacked Trump with tomatoes, while the "good old days" line was actually followed by Trump criticizing law enforcement for not removing an aggressive demonstrator from one of his private functions faster. Of course, black people have been accosted by white attendees at Trump rallies (but by that same token, quite a few white protestors have been knocked goofy by black Trump supporters at the same events, too.) That said, whatever vitriolic comments or shoving contests you can pull from Trump rallies absolutely pale in comparison to the hostility and physical aggression displayed by anti-Trump protesters, who have beaten, bloodied and in some cases burned those who dare had the audacity to support a politician they don't like. The scenes showcased in 13th may be lamentable, but they don't hold a candle to the sort of anti-Trump violence we've seen over the past few months at events in New Mexico, Ohio, Las Vegas, Arizona, Anaheim,  San Diego, San Jose, St. Louis, Houston, Orlando, Southern California, Oregon, North Carolina and especially Chicago, where Anti-Trump demonstrators - who may or may not have been paid by Democratic backers - instigated an honest-to-goodness riot to prevent Trump from speaking at an engagement.

http://internetisinamerica.blogspot.com/2016/11/26-errors-inaccuracies-and-flat-out.html

• L I
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2020, 12:13:43 pm »
55% of whyte women voted for him

Those who voted who voted for Trump by demographic:

White males: 62%

White females: 47%

https://www.people-press.org/2018/08/09/an-examination-of-the-2016-electorate-based-on-validated-voters/

Whites overall: 54%

Whites with a college degree: 38%

• LIC
  • Expert Waygook

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2020, 12:47:03 pm »
Why does bb459 spell so strangely?

• Cohort 2019
  • Super Waygook

• August 17, 2019, 08:09:23 pm
    • 90°S.- 0'E
    more
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2020, 05:04:24 pm »
Ur so old LIC.... ;D

He's passionate about his beliefs and he expresses them in his spelling. I don't think he is wrong but perhaps not many Amerikans want to see how racist society can be.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 05:08:42 pm by Cohort 2019 »
incumbo studiis

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2015, 02:17:12 pm
    • Arkansas
    more
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2020, 05:09:28 am »
You should also let him know that 13 percent of the population commits over 50 percent of the murders.
Also tell him that blacks are put in prison for committing crimes 99.99 percent not for no reason and profit.   
Show him statistics on interracial crime and that out of 600 thousand interracial crimes blacks commit about 530 k of them.
You should show him OJ Simpson and how blacks across the country cheered when a black guy got away with murdering two white people.

Don't forget to mention that negro is a term used to refer to blacks and that blacks have problems with every word used to discuss them including blacks and African Americans.   This is probably so people will not remember statistics or be able to talk about them.

Is he also indoctrinating you about Dokdo and comfort women?
Bonzai!

• waygo0k
  • The Legend

• September 27, 2011, 11:51:01 am
    • Chungnam
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2020, 07:13:25 am »
You should also let him know that 13 percent of the population commits over 50 percent of the murders.
Also tell him that blacks are put in prison for committing crimes 99.99 percent not for no reason and profit.   
Show him statistics on interracial crime and that out of 600 thousand interracial crimes blacks commit about 530 k of them.
You should show him OJ Simpson and how blacks across the country cheered when a black guy got away with murdering two white people.

Don't forget to mention that negro is a term used to refer to blacks and that blacks have problems with every word used to discuss them including blacks and African Americans.   This is probably so people will not remember statistics or be able to talk about them.

Is he also indoctrinating you about Dokdo and comfort women?

Hello “American Renaissance” reader.

You have reached your maximum white supremacist talking points quota for the day and have now won the grand prize of a trip to “the good old days” where the races knew their place in society and nobody dared to provide statistical data in the correct context that would show you to be the complete buffoon aryan god you are.

• tylerthegloob
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Busan
    more
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2020, 07:46:58 am »
oh shit chester jim is back. yo ARSALAN give me the CLOWN EMOJI dude

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2015, 02:17:12 pm
    • Arkansas
    more
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2020, 09:39:52 am »
That's right.  I'm back.

DOJ statistics don't lie.   
If anything they don't tell the whole story because democrats are now putting DAs in cities; like Krasner in Philly and Fox in Chicago and that terrorist's son in San Francisco.    Their plan is to not prosecute crime, unless they are white Trump supporters.  Also they include hispanics as whites.   Whites commits very very little crime.   Which is what one would expect when someone believes that God watches their thoughts, let alone their behavior, and that they will be judged after they die.   
What really gets me is that on twitter a video compilation showing white people being beaten up received 300k likes.   These racists lie in waiting until their next demonic leader is elected.

Bonzai!