Read 3890 times

• plan b
  • Super Waygook

• March 22, 2013, 11:53:06 am
    • Korea
Re: Kindi GOREFEST gets Canadian teacher arrested
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2020, 10:02:54 am »
Let's hope all those schools looking for a young female teacher take notice. This wouldn't have happened if they would have hired a 40s male experienced teacher.

• stoat
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2019, 06:36:13 pm
    • seoul
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2020, 10:25:38 am »
Yes and situations like Elementary school teachers wanting to teach about consent.

• alexisalex
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 02, 2014, 05:10:24 pm
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2020, 10:37:30 am »
I don't know if this is actually what she showed, but someone on Reddit posted this as the video in question.  It's really not that bad at all.  When I saw the headline I thought she'd shown them Cannibal Holocaust or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHvg8AR81-8

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2020, 10:41:02 am »
Yes and situations like Elementary school teachers wanting to teach about consent.

For the curious. Perhaps thew worst idea in the history of waygook. (I'm not against sex ed or consent, before the dipshits show up. But to teach it to middle schoolers in Korea as the foreign teacher is utter madness)

https://www.waygook.org/index.php?topic=95753.20
The first thing to say is that this is definitely not pyramid selling, OK?

• LIC
  • Expert Waygook

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2020, 11:21:17 am »
Strange to be sure, but certainly no worse than the typical Korea fertilizer they consider food.
Fertilizer? Really?

It's been my experience that people who say this are either obsessively fussy gluten-free types or dudes that have a stack of pizza and chicken boxes in their apartment. That and married dudes who are pissed they have to eat Korean food becsuse their wife wants them to lose weight.

It's been my experience that apologists are just plain sad and pathetic. They almost never live in the tropics.

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2020, 12:18:20 pm »

For the curious. Perhaps thew worst idea in the history of waygook. (I'm not against sex ed or consent, before the dipshits show up. But to teach it to middle schoolers in Korea as the foreign teacher is utter madness)

Good god. What kind of liberal loon would even conceive of this notion, let alone consider executing it? Little Sujin goes home and tells mommy the resident waygookin taught her how to enter into a sexual relationship consenually. What the actual ef

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2020, 12:22:40 pm »
I don't know if this is actually what she showed, but someone on Reddit posted this as the video in question.  It's really not that bad at all.  When I saw the headline I thought she'd shown them Cannibal Holocaust or something.

It's an interesting video, but no way I'd show it to a bunch of kids. Chances of one (or all of them) snitching is way too high. Also, it was kind of graphic. I'm not squeamish, but I had to stop eating my 1000 won ramen during the biopsy part.

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2020, 12:56:06 pm »
Strange to be sure, but certainly no worse than the typical Korea fertilizer they consider food.
Fertilizer? Really?

It's been my experience that people who say this are either obsessively fussy gluten-free types or dudes that have a stack of pizza and chicken boxes in their apartment. That and married dudes who are pissed they have to eat Korean food becsuse their wife wants them to lose weight.

It's been my experience that apologists are just plain sad and pathetic. They almost never live in the tropics.
Some of us would take the cool crisp air, lakes, rivers, and streams, prairies and hills of the north rather than mosquitoes, diptheria, malaria, cyclones, volcanoes, earthquakes, and an overabundance of tourists. That and the occasional coup as the locals get rid of El Presidente.

Korea is already pushing my boundaries as far as climate. At least it still snows sometimes.

• NorthStar
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• July 05, 2017, 10:54:06 am
    • Mouseville
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2020, 01:05:18 pm »
Fertilizer? Really?

Some of us would take the cool crisp air, lakes, rivers, and streams, prairies and hills of the north rather than mosquitoes, diptheria, malaria, cyclones, volcanoes, earthquakes, and an overabundance of tourists. That and the occasional coup as the locals get rid of El Presidente.

Korea is already pushing my boundaries as far as climate. At least it still snows sometimes.

...aren't you in New Zealand?

• Mr C
  • The Legend

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2020, 02:18:29 pm »

Yeah, that was something.  But what about the one who wanted suggestions for a lesson to get her students to name-call and insult each other with better English.  Can't think of a good way to search for the thread right off...
Mr. C is not a bad person, in fact is quite a good person here. One of the best people on this forum if you really look at it
-Mr.DeMartino

• oglop
  • The Legend

• August 25, 2011, 07:24:54 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2020, 02:31:59 pm »
this is what i immediately thought of when i read this thread title, too

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2020, 02:39:59 pm »
But what about the one who wanted suggestions for a lesson to get her students to name-call and insult each other with better English.  Can't think of a good way to search for the thread right off...

This one?

https://www.waygook.org/index.php?topic=77140.0

• leaponover
  • Expert Waygook

• March 05, 2012, 12:08:16 pm
    • Iksan, S. Korea
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2020, 04:34:35 pm »

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20200112000144

Haha, I would love to see her lesson plan.

9:00am start class
9:20am show human flesh eating videos
3:00pm get arrested

Just shoes,one does have to be careful in the classroom. 

It also shows how Korean "reporters" love getting any and all information that makes the expat teachers look bad. 

Huh, they just reported the facts instead of Western Journalism where they would have said the "sadistic teacher tortured her students with gory videos of savages ripping flesh with their teeth.  She forced the students to open their eyes when they closed them or tried to look away.".  Not to mention they also stated the Hagwon and its management would also be investigated.  So much rubbish and anti-Korean on this forum and 90% of it is undeserved, like this fine example I'm quoting.

• leaponover
  • Expert Waygook

• Iksan, S. Korea
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2020, 04:37:39 pm »

Fertilizer? Really?

Demartino, you are totally confused.  LIC lives in paradise, that's why he's here every day checking what he is missing and whining insufferably.  He's as happy as a clam....on someone's plate about to get eaten.

• leaponover
  • Expert Waygook

• Iksan, S. Korea
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2020, 04:44:50 pm »

Still can't figure out if this was real or not, haha.  I mean, he/she even came back on and defended her idea because she knows everything there is to know about Korea because of his/her boyfriend, haha!

• stoat
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• seoul
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2020, 07:01:07 pm »

It's an interesting video, but no way I'd show it to a bunch of kids. Chances of one (or all of them) snitching is way too high. Also, it was kind of graphic. I'm not squeamish, but I had to stop eating my 1000 won ramen during the biopsy part.

It's illegal to eat your own flesh according to that video. That sounds a bit weird, what about our blood and skin, we've all eaten those? What about those women who eat their kids' placentas, is that illegal as well?

• Lazio
  • Super Waygook

• January 27, 2018, 03:56:10 pm
    • Gyeongi-do
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2020, 09:57:01 pm »

It's illegal to eat your own flesh according to that video. That sounds a bit weird, what about our blood and skin, we've all eaten those? What about those women who eat their kids' placentas, is that illegal as well?

There was this story a few year ago about a guy eating his amputated leg with his friends:
https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/gykmn7/legal-ethical-cannibalism-human-meat-tacos-reddit-wtf
I don't know if it's true or not though. Some articles say that he had his leg amputated right after the accident. But on wikipedia: "After an accident 2 years earlier his foot would not heal and the doctors suggested that he would be better if he amputated it."

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2020, 10:01:55 pm »
Kenny Hotz, from Kenny Vs Spenny, became a cannibal for his spinoff show Triumph of the Will.

He downed a shot of blood from his production manager. His crew brought in their baby teeth and he mortar and pestle them and ate it. He got them to scrub their feet at a spa and ate that. And he had Matty Matheson come in and cook a fan's placenta 3 ways.

Blood, bone, skin, organ. That's a cannibal.
The first thing to say is that this is definitely not pyramid selling, OK?

• Cohort 2019
  • Expert Waygook

• August 17, 2019, 08:09:23 pm
    • 90S.- 0'E
    more
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2020, 01:01:14 am »
But nobody here is rethinking their pork-eating habits knowing now that we taste very much like pork?

I mean I have tried to avoid pork ever since.
incumbo studiis

• stoat
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• seoul
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2020, 06:58:02 am »
Plenty of people have actually eaten human flesh before and commented on what it tastes like. We all know it tastes like pork so the point of the programme was a bit lost on me. The only interesting bit for me was how they took the muscle out of his leg without doing serious damage.