Read 514 times

• LIC
  • Expert Waygook

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
Bibi admits to nukes
« on: January 07, 2020, 02:01:39 pm »
Psychopath and war criminal, Netanyahu, finally spills what the entire world has known for decades. He is the most vile example of a human being in history and should have been behind bars years ago.

Netanyahu, in apparent stumble, calls Israel 'nuclear power'

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - In an apparent slip of the tongue on Sunday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu described Israel as a nuclear power before correcting himself with a bashful nod and an embarrassed smile.

Israel is widely believed to have an atomic arsenal but has never confirmed or denied that it has nuclear weapons, maintaining a so-called policy of ambiguity on the issue for decades.

Netanyahu stumbled at the weekly cabinet meeting while reading in Hebrew prepared remarks on a deal with Greece and Cyprus on a subsea gas pipeline.

"The significance of this project is that we are turning Israel into a nuclear power," he said, before quickly correcting himself to say "energy power".

He then paused for a beat, acknowledging his mistake with a smile, and then ploughed on with his comments.

The rare blooper from one of Israel's most polished politicians swiftly proliferated on social media.

Netanyahu is fighting for his political survival in a March 2 vote after two inconclusive elections in April and September. In November, he was indicted on corruption charges, which he denies.

• JNM
  • The Legend

• January 19, 2015, 10:16:48 am
    • Seoul, South Korea
Re: Bibi admits to nukes
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 02:36:32 pm »
swiftly proliferated

I see what they did there!

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 04:36:03 pm »
He is the most vile example of a human being in history

• oglop
  • The Legend

• August 25, 2011, 07:24:54 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 04:47:21 pm »
you're always going on about benjamin netanyahu. give it up, LIC, you're never going to meet him

• LIC
  • Expert Waygook

• NE Hemisphere
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 10:49:37 am »
you're always going on about benjamin netanyahu. give it up, LIC, you're never going to meet him

I have met Satan.

• LIC
  • Expert Waygook

• NE Hemisphere
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2020, 10:56:53 am »

Hitler never killed anybody, he was responsible for deaths.  I doubt he even committed suicide. I think he was helped and moved to Argentina. Stalin is responsible for many more deaths than Hitler.

If you're talking about the winner of the killing sweepstakes, I'd say that honour goes to the Roman Catholic Church.

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2020, 12:03:49 pm »
Hitler never killed anybody, he was responsible for deaths.  I doubt he even committed suicide. I think he was helped and moved to Argentina. Stalin is responsible for many more deaths than Hitler.

If you're talking about the winner of the killing sweepstakes, I'd say that honour goes to the Roman Catholic Church.

Mate, you seriously need a vacation or something. Take care of yourself.

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2020, 04:09:28 pm »

I see we have another supporter of the Duchy of Modena, still angry at The Papal States. Or perhaps you are in league with the Patriarch of Constantinople.

• LIC
  • Expert Waygook

• NE Hemisphere
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2020, 01:26:32 pm »
Nope, just an open-minded thinker who doesn't follow the left-wing lunatic narrative like a sheep. I also read....everything.

• stoat
  • Expert Waygook

• March 05, 2019, 06:36:13 pm
    • seoul
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2020, 02:11:33 pm »
Actually, highlighting the negative elements of Christianity is a fairly traditional left wing position. 

• LIC
  • Expert Waygook

• NE Hemisphere
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2020, 12:02:25 pm »
Actually, highlighting the negative elements of Christianity is a fairly traditional left wing position. 

I highlight the negative elements of every obsession, I don't care whether it's a faith system, lifting pieces of metal into the sky, veganism or running.