Read 990 times

• meghan493
  • Explorer

• October 02, 2019, 09:03:30 am
    • Jinju, South Korea
Fire and Ice Game
« on: December 10, 2019, 03:05:02 pm »
Hello!!!

This is my Fire and Ice Game PPT. I don't know if any of you played the "hotter/colder" game when you were little, but this is basically that. Instructions for the children are in the presentation, in both English and Korean. I don't personally speak Korean, but a Korean friend of mine helped me check the Papago translation, so hopefully it's correct! Of course, if you notice a flaw, let me know!

This presentation specifically is sports themed, but it's super easy to change it to any other theme you'd like. Just replace the photos and words in the PPT and you're set. Whatever theme you use, this game requires a little bit of prep, but it requires almost zero conscious thought, so it's great for a lazy day. Basically, you just need to print the slides, cut the pictures out, and place them around the room where the students can easily see them from their seats. Then, you blindfold one student and the others must guide them to a chosen (by you) picture using the words defined in the PPT to indicate distance from the goal. It's a great way to practice vocabulary with the whole class!

Hope you all enjoy, and please let me know if there's anything I should fix!

Re: Fire and Ice Game
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 11:17:30 am »
This is great! Thank you!