Read 430 times

Saudi Arabia-International School
« on: November 30, 2019, 10:22:36 pm »
Greetings fellow waygooks!

I am currently employed at an international school in Saudi Arabia. The boys section is looking for a teacher to finish out the year. 17 straight weeks of teaching, then paid 2 and a half month vacation until the next school year.  I'll be happy to answer further questions if you are interested in the position.  Please PM me.

Not a bunch of love here.  Pay is pretty decent. At least a 1,000 USD more than most salaries in Korea and around 90 days paid vacation.  :)

« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 04:27:12 pm by Harry Yeong »

• Cohort 2019
  • Veteran

• August 17, 2019, 08:09:23 pm
    • 90°S.- 0'E
    more
Re: Saudi Arabia-International School
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 05:53:04 am »
I think it's abhorrent to support and educate Saudis while they are being taught in middle school books to eradicate all non-muslims (Christian monkeys) and decapitate all Jews.

Moreover, most extremist salafist mosques in Europe were either founded or funded by the Saudis. Or as in their own literature and imam's words: ''You shouldn 't interact with kafirs or help them, you only love your muslim brothers.

Have fun there!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 06:11:41 am by Cohort 2019 »
incumbo studiis

• NorthStar
  • Expert Waygook

• July 05, 2017, 10:54:06 am
    • Mouseville
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 08:09:54 am »
I think it's abhorrent to support and educate Saudis while they are being taught in middle school books to eradicate all non-muslims (Christian monkeys) and decapitate all Jews.

Moreover, most extremist salafist mosques in Europe were either founded or funded by the Saudis. Or as in their own literature and imam's words: ''You shouldn 't interact with kafirs or help them, you only love your muslim brothers.

Have fun there!

Indeed, indeed!

• Aristocrat
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• November 10, 2014, 01:04:27 pm
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 11:34:29 am »

Have fun there!

Apparently the "eradicate all non-Muslims" curriculum isn't really that effective.

The Saudi Prince supports the CCP's detention of more than a million Muslim Uighurs in concentration camps so... what was that you were saying?
''You shouldn 't interact with kafirs or help them, you only love your muslim brothers.

2 words comes to mind. Can't really put my finger on them, but they rhyme with 'trucking 'tanker'.

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2019, 12:24:42 pm »
Yeah, I'd rather not risk being beheaded in a public square, thanks.

• stoat
  • Super Waygook

• March 05, 2019, 06:36:13 pm
    • seoul
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2019, 04:15:33 pm »
2 words comes to mind. Can't really put my finger on them, but they rhyme with 'trucking 'tanker'

I thought you were from south Africa. What do you care about what he says about Saudi Arabia?

• Aristocrat
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• November 10, 2014, 01:04:27 pm
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2019, 06:01:14 pm »
2 words comes to mind. Can't really put my finger on them, but they rhyme with 'trucking 'tanker'

I thought you were from south Africa. What do you care about what he says about Saudi Arabia?

I'm no fan of the Saudi government, comprised of those hypocritical, royal assholes, not in the slightest.

Just because I'm South African doesn't mean I can't take issue when pure unadulterated BS is spread... unless it's between friends over a braai. 

• Cohort 2019
  • Veteran

• August 17, 2019, 08:09:23 pm
    • 90°S.- 0'E
    more
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2019, 04:03:53 am »
mate, why do you defend extremist muslims? This is based on widely known BBC reporting done undercover in 'moderate' mosques where a sharia state within the UK  is promoted, or in Denmark women were told not to learn Danish because it's a kafir language and she shouldn't talk nor help them.
Almost one quarter said they favored replacing the British legal system with Islamic law.
The survey also showed that most respondents liked living in Britain, with 88 percent saying they thought it was a good place for Muslims.

But hey what do I know? I'm just a kafir wanker living in my green lush country with a bunch of muslims. Oops, did I say my country... how silly of me. I meant our shared country.  I only live a sheltered life far away from those muslim ghettos, let them teach with Saudi school books, makes total sense in a Christian country!
Saudi Ministry of Education, Al-Tawhid, Student Book, Secondary Semester Program, Level One, 2016-17, p. 40
The curriculum reserves its harshest criticisms for Jews, Christians, and people of other faiths, often describing them as kuffar, or “unbelievers.”

In one fifth-grade second semester textbook, the curriculum calls Jews, Christians, ” the “original unbelievers” and declares that it is the duty of Muslims to excommunicate them: “For whoever does not [excommunicate them], or whoever doubts their religious infidelity is himself an unbeliever.”In another chapter, “Loyalty to Unbelievers,” the text explicitly calls on Muslims to express hostility and antagonism toward “unbelievers.” It warns Muslims that by imitating “unbelievers” or even joining them in their celebrations, one is at risk of expressing loyalty to them, and worse even, becoming one of them.
https://www.adl.org/resources/reports/teaching-hate-and-violence

There's more about decapitation and burning kafirs in a jihad but I will ignore that, because surely nobody would ever do such a thing in the name of Allah. I mean surely that must have been a joke, sharia muslims are so much fun!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 04:23:34 am by Cohort 2019 »
incumbo studiis