Read 164 times

Life in Korea after teaching
« on: November 20, 2019, 12:44:33 pm »
I am here  on an F6 visa, and am in my 5th year of teaching with public school. I am really considering not re-signing a contract for next year because I am feeling quite burnt out and tired of some things. I will need to stay in Korea for the next few years at least, but I am not sure I want to continue with English teaching.

Are there any other jobs you have heard of other foreigners having?

Re: Life in Korea after teaching
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 03:25:28 pm »
I am here  on an F6 visa, and am in my 5th year of teaching with public school. I am really considering not re-signing a contract for next year because I am feeling quite burnt out and tired of some things. I will need to stay in Korea for the next few years at least, but I am not sure I want to continue with English teaching.

Are there any other jobs you have heard of other foreigners having?

I just recently received my f6 visa and hope you get some solid responses to this. I am too burnt out on teaching. Well...not teaching exactly, but dealing with Korean management at each job I've worked at. Just don't want to deal with Korean's in positions of authority...or coworkers for that matter. Such poor communicators regardless of their ability in English and the lack of common sense has just done me in.

Right now I feel like I have it about as good as it gets. A part-time job that pays well and a handful of easy private lessons that pay very, very well and work less than 20hrs/wk . Yet...I know I would rather be doing something else.

Hope you find something. Lead the way!!