Read 1403 times

• NorthStar
  • Expert Waygook

• July 05, 2017, 10:54:06 am
    • Mouseville
Re: Polar
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2019, 04:15:48 pm »
Petty knitpicking?  ...an unfurnished apartment, that remained unfurnished (the bed was provided, later)?

Yeah, you are a charm. 

beat sand, dude.

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2019, 07:45:49 am »
Petty knitpicking?  ...an unfurnished apartment, that remained unfurnished (the bed was provided, later)?

Yeah, you are a charm. 

beat sand, dude.

I'm... I'm not sure if you're aware of this,  but did you know that you can turn an unfurnished apartment into a furnished apartment by buying things and putting them in it?

When I moved into an unfurnished apartment like you're describing - no bed, table, chairs, desk, etc, I purchased those items. And then I used them. And my apartment was very comfortable, and no longer unfurnished.

• NorthStar
  • Expert Waygook

• Mouseville
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2019, 08:52:05 am »

Yeah, you are a charm. 

beat sand, dude.

I'm... I'm not sure if you're aware of this,  but did you know that you can turn an unfurnished apartment into a furnished apartment by buying things and putting them in it?

When I moved into an unfurnished apartment like you're describing - no bed, table, chairs, desk, etc, I purchased those items. And then I used them. And my apartment was very comfortable, and no longer unfurnished.

Not sure if you are aware,  but good schools get hat stuff taken care off., or are supposed to....get with the program.

• leaponover
  • Expert Waygook

• March 05, 2012, 12:08:16 pm
    • Iksan, S. Korea
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2019, 03:34:52 pm »

Yeah, you are a charm. 

beat sand, dude.

Not sure if you are aware,  but good schools get hat stuff taken care off., or are supposed to....get with the program.

Or stop confusing us with contradiction....

• NorthStar
  • Expert Waygook

• Mouseville
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2019, 06:01:12 pm »
No contradictions. 

A good school will make sure an apartment is ready for their incoming staff member and not expect them to furnish it by his/her self.

If you don't do that for your staf..well, what does that say about you?

• OnNut81
  • Expert Waygook

• April 01, 2011, 03:01:41 pm
    • Anyang
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2019, 08:32:30 am »
Basedcowboy- I'm... I'm not sure if you're aware of this,  but did you know that you can turn an unfurnished apartment into a furnished apartment by buying things and putting them in it?

I'm...I'm not sure if you're aware of this but the industry standard when an apartment is provided in the world of Korean ESL gigs is that the apartment at the very least comes with the basic furnishings, i.e. a bed. 

Basedcowboy, if your reaction to a school providing an empty apartment is to go and furnish it on your own you're the kind of sucker shady hakwans can only dream about.  Hey, did you, um...did you know that if a school short changes you on payday you can just transfer the amount in question from another account and voila, full pay cheque!

• NorthStar
  • Expert Waygook

• Mouseville
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2019, 09:43:24 pm »
Basedcowboy, if your reaction to a school providing an empty apartment is to go and furnish it on your own you're the kind of sucker shady hakwans can only dream about.  Hey, did you, um...did you know that if a school short changes you on payday you can just transfer the amount in question from another account and voila, full pay cheque!

Thank you for that....

• oglop
  • The Legend

• August 25, 2011, 07:24:54 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2019, 09:19:29 am »
they should at least provide a stipend

• L I
  • The Legend

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2019, 09:41:18 pm »
-Nearly 50 hours a week (working hours)
-40+ classes (not POLY and for less money)
-Housing is a bit over a mile away (no direct bus...will suck in the summer/monsoon)
-Housing is shared with a Korean co-teacher and the director's brother (it is a villa divided into four different rooms)
-Going from classroom to classroom
-Found out I replaced a runner
-Each class has 3-5 different books
-The teachers room is a sardine can...no space
-No teachers' books to actually plan a lesson, unless you go from classroom to classroom and seek them out
-Phucking PHONE TEACHING

I wonder how much worse this would be; maybe apply?:

VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY
HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS & PAPER CUP FACTORY
Male/Female
Work Type: Full time and Part time
Visa Type: All visa type can apply
* Start date :
November
* Working hours :
8:00am-6:00pm, 1pm to 9pm and 7pm to 3am shifts
available (weekends shifts also available and overtime)
* Salary :
2,500,000won - 2,700,000won
* Benefits :
Free meal, Housing, Pension, Severance Pay, Paid vacation,
Drop CV
Start job instantly
For immediate employment. please only serious people should
inbox for job
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!