Read 422 times

• nvca103
  • Newgookin

• March 03, 2019, 07:37:02 pm
    • Seoul
When do you find out if you're being renewed for EPIK/TALK?
« on: October 20, 2019, 01:32:47 am »
Does your mt ask you if you want to be renewed or do you have to request it? or does the program email you or something? How long before your contract ends are you asked?

Re: When do you find out if you're being renewed for EPIK/TALK?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 03:18:27 pm »
My contract is March - February and EPIK usually sends an email to my school around September/early October about renewing.  Nothing official but EPIK just wants to know what the NET is thinking about doing.  Then in late October/November, EPIK will send an official renewal form to your school and you'll fill it out.

I believe you fill out the form and if you want to renew, your school will have a meeting to determine if they want to renew with you.  If it's a yes, then that's that.  If for some reason your school doesn't want to renew with you...well, then you can't renew.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 03:20:24 pm by purpleparrot »

Re: When do you find out if you're being renewed for EPIK/TALK?
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 10:02:54 am »
My contract is March - February and EPIK usually sends an email to my school around September/early October about renewing.  Nothing official but EPIK just wants to know what the NET is thinking about doing.  Then in late October/November, EPIK will send an official renewal form to your school and you'll fill it out.

I believe you fill out the form and if you want to renew, your school will have a meeting to determine if they want to renew with you.  If it's a yes, then that's that.  If for some reason your school doesn't want to renew with you...well, then you can't renew.

None of this is EPIK.

All of this is your Office of Education.
Use code CAM7141 get 5% off at iHerb.com