Read 1865 times

• andsku
  • Explorer

• March 03, 2013, 12:57:49 pm
    • Bucheon
NEW HALLOWEEN BOMB GAME!
« on: October 09, 2019, 12:55:50 am »
Hi Everyone!
Bomb games are, well, the bomb! I created a brand new interactive bomb game with HALLOWEEN trivia.
As usual, all slides are editable if you have your own content to include. The trivia is fairly easy so if you have a high level ESL class, it would work very well. Visit my Teachers Pay Teachers page to download and support a fellow ESL teacher! Please DO NOT share my files on waygook they are copyright protected.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Halloween-Trivia-Bomb-Game-4924386

Thanks!
EducationalAndy
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Educational-Andy

• carter1l
  • Adventurer

• June 08, 2018, 01:00:24 pm
    • Geoje
Re: NEW HALLOWEEN BOMB GAME!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 01:50:58 pm »
I'm sorry, but absolutely no one is paying five dollars for a bomb game.....

• andsku
  • Explorer

• Bucheon
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2019, 12:16:34 pm »
Have you made a bomb game? Takes hours!
TPT is a great way to support other teachers and their efforts.

• carter1l
  • Adventurer

• June 08, 2018, 01:00:24 pm
    • Geoje
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 02:12:49 pm »
I under
Have you made a bomb game? Takes hours!
TPT is a great way to support other teachers and their efforts.

I understand those take hours, but theres hundreds of games on here and other teacher sites that are free (discounting membership costs) that people will go to instead of paying five dollars for a single game.

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 02:35:49 pm »
    I knew a few university professors who made some money on the side making power points to order.
   Basically they get some instructions, photo files, and then make the powerpoint. They get paid by the powerpoint, which usually turns out to be a ridiculously low amount when you look at it from an hourly wage perspective, but some people do like to tinker with ppts, so...  :undecided:

Anyway, from a business perspective, it might be a better idea to ask for requests rather than present pre-made ppts!

• andsku
  • Explorer

• Bucheon
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2019, 04:01:41 am »
Thanks for the tips. I'm working on my TPT store and will eventually take requests for specific PPT and google slide presentations. I have a few teachers interested already. You have to show off your skills first to gain some followers and interest!

I have posted my latest Bomb game - its a Thanksgiving one. Not as appealing to foreign students since it focuses on trivia about American Thanksgiving. Nevertheless, it could appeal based on the imagery.

If any of you have a TPT account I would appreciate a follow! Thanks in advance for your support.
Follow me here:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Sellers-Im-Following/Add/Educational-Andy