Read 674 times

• Lucky2019
  • Waygookin

• March 10, 2019, 10:08:04 pm
    • South korea
Re: Looking for some harbal weightloss medicine !
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2019, 08:39:53 pm »
Go to the gym (and actually exercise)....drink warm lemon-water between meals....eat smaller portions...drink lots of water....

No gym?  Go on a 3 mile morning walk...or, a 3 mile evening walk.  Do push-ups, flutter-kicks, V-ups, jumping-jacks...

You don't need herbal remedies. 

Lemon water!
Yeap...kills fat!

• Aristocrat
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• November 10, 2014, 01:04:27 pm
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2019, 09:47:27 pm »
Go to the gym (and actually exercise)....drink warm lemon-water between meals....eat smaller portions...drink lots of water....

No gym?  Go on a 3 mile morning walk...or, a 3 mile evening walk.  Do push-ups, flutter-kicks, V-ups, jumping-jacks...

Lemon water!
Yeap...kills fat!

I think you're still looking for a "magic potion" to burn fat.
I've got no reason to lie to you, there is no food or beverage in the world that will "kill fat". It's a myth invented by businesses to sell things and by lazy people who don't want to train or eat less.

The only things that you can put in your mouth that WILL make you lose weight are essentially drugs like 'speed' and 'meth'. 

Lemon water is just... lemon flavoured water, it ain't gonna do shit for fat lose. Lemons might have health benefits (Vitamin C etc.), but it WILL NOT burn fat. Again... NO FOOD OR DRINK WILL BURN FAT OR BOOST YOUR METABOLISM... or "detox" (whatever the heck that means) your body.

How do you speed up your metabolism? 
Increase muscle mass

How do you increase muscle mass?
High-resistance training (heavy weights, plyometrics etc.) with proper nutrition and rest to encourage muscle growth. Light exercise or low to medium intensity cardio WILL NOT BUILD MUSCLE.

What's the quickest way to build muscle?
High-resitance compound exercises.

What are compound exercises?
Exercises where you use multiple muscle groups at the same time to do the movement (squats, deadlifts, pull-ups etc.)

What are plyometrics? (great high-resistance training)
Exercises, usually using only your body, where you're required to produce a large amount of force in a very short amount of time (vertical jumps, horizontal jumps, sprinting etc.)

How do you lose weight (fat and muscle)?
Take in less calories than you're burning

How do you lose fat and keep or build muscle?
Be in a moderate calorie deficit, while doing resistance training

What is resistance training?
Any type of training where your body has to resist an opposing force like gravity or a weight. Generally speaking, muscle grows with heavier resistance.

What's the fastest way to lose weight?
Cut off a limb

What's the worst way to lose fat?
dieting

What's the best way to lose fat?
A combination of:

- boosting your metabolic rate with resistance training
- controlling your nutrition so you have enough energy to train and build muscle but not too much so you put on excess fat
- doing light cardio to help your muscles recover after resistance training
- getting plenty of rest and keeping stress levels low
- drinking lots of clean water
- BEING CONSISTENT

I don't like/can't eat Korean food and only eat Indian food. What can I do?
I'm Muslim, I can't eat most Korean foods either as they're not halal. Indian food (rice, nan, curries) it's all fine, just control your portion sizes, watch the video I posted. 

All the information is there, watch Athlean X to learn more about nutrition and training.

Now start training and eating properly!

Good luck

• VanIslander
  • Moderator LVL 1

• June 02, 2011, 10:12:19 am
    • Seogwipo, Jeju Island
    more
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2019, 05:14:06 am »
Fasting burns through fat.

Give it a try.

After three days on a water fast, you'll feel great and autophagy will be in high gear.

• NorthStar
  • Expert Waygook

• July 05, 2017, 10:54:06 am
    • Munsan
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2019, 06:30:12 am »

Lemon water!
Yeap...kills fat!

I think you're still looking for a "magic potion" to burn fat.
I've got no reason to lie to you, there is no food or beverage in the world that will "kill fat". It's a myth invented by businesses to sell things and by lazy people who don't want to train or eat less.

The only things that you can put in your mouth that WILL make you lose weight are essentially drugs like 'speed' and 'meth'. 

Lemon water is just... lemon flavoured water, it ain't gonna do shit for fat lose. Lemons might have health benefits (Vitamin C etc.), but it WILL NOT burn fat. Again... NO FOOD OR DRINK WILL BURN FAT OR BOOST YOUR METABOLISM... or "detox" (whatever the heck that means) your body.

How do you speed up your metabolism? 
Increase muscle mass

How do you increase muscle mass?
High-resistance training (heavy weights, plyometrics etc.) with proper nutrition and rest to encourage muscle growth. Light exercise or low to medium intensity cardio WILL NOT BUILD MUSCLE.

What's the quickest way to build muscle?
High-resitance compound exercises.

What are compound exercises?
Exercises where you use multiple muscle groups at the same time to do the movement (squats, deadlifts, pull-ups etc.)

What are plyometrics? (great high-resistance training)
Exercises, usually using only your body, where you're required to produce a large amount of force in a very short amount of time (vertical jumps, horizontal jumps, sprinting etc.)

How do you lose weight (fat and muscle)?
Take in less calories than you're burning

How do you lose fat and keep or build muscle?
Be in a moderate calorie deficit, while doing resistance training

What is resistance training?
Any type of training where your body has to resist an opposing force like gravity or a weight. Generally speaking, muscle grows with heavier resistance.

What's the fastest way to lose weight?
Cut off a limb

What's the worst way to lose fat?
dieting

What's the best way to lose fat?
A combination of:

- boosting your metabolic rate with resistance training
- controlling your nutrition so you have enough energy to train and build muscle but not too much so you put on excess fat
- doing light cardio to help your muscles recover after resistance training
- getting plenty of rest and keeping stress levels low
- drinking lots of clean water
- BEING CONSISTENT

I don't like/can't eat Korean food and only eat Indian food. What can I do?
I'm Muslim, I can't eat most Korean foods either as they're not halal. Indian food (rice, nan, curries) it's all fine, just control your portion sizes, watch the video I posted. 

All the information is there, watch Athlean X to learn more about nutrition and training.

Now start training and eating properly!

Good luck

OK Cicero....Lemon water curbs the appetite.

• Aristocrat
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• November 10, 2014, 01:04:27 pm
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2019, 11:32:39 am »

OK Cicero....Lemon water curbs the appetite.

When people drink lemon water, the water is flavoured and those who usually don't drink water up drinking more water than usual. The water ultimately ends up curbing most of the appetite, not the lemon.

Appetite is a strange thing, there's oftentimes a disconnect between the body and the mind. When a person feels hungry, they might actually be thirsty, craving dopamine from sweets, stressed, sad etc. What you feel and what your body needs aren't the same. So... drinking lots of water not only puts one in a positive nitrogen balance and keeps the digestive process going, but also makes sure that you're ONLY eating when you're hungry.

To be very blunt, fat people will always focus on things to eat to lose fat. Why? It's a more attractive idea to eat/drink something extra to lose fat, as opposed to actually eating less or training more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-jy3OtZAss

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2019, 11:35:42 am »
To be very blunt, fat people will always focus on things to eat to lose fat. Why? It's a more attractive idea to eat/drink something extra to lose fat, as opposed to actually eating less or training more.

Yeah, losing weight isn't hard, it's quite simple.

Eat less, move more.

The difficult thing is the motivation to change one's lifestyle.
The joys of fauxtherhood