Read 113 times

• ak1700
  • Waygookin

• February 27, 2017, 07:47:20 am
    • Ulsan, South Korea
Speechless (Aladdin) MV Quiz/Lyric Worksheet
« on: September 11, 2019, 12:23:43 pm »
My students (and co teachers) are still pretty enamored with the new song from Aladdin so I decided to make a special lesson out of it.

There's a short PPT quiz (just 6 questions) related to the music video (the video I used is linked in the PPT). I had the students watch the video once and then write the answers to the PPT questions in their notebooks. I gave random points for each question (just to make it more of an incentive). Originally I was going to have them in groups with a whiteboard so that's an option as well.

Then I handed out the attached lyric sheet. I usually do gap fill for learning pop songs but I found an idea on ESLprintables (credit to the maker of that) and made a multiple choice version instead. We listened to the song twice and then checked the answers together. I added romanization for lower level students but didn't have room for the Korean translation. There are 2 versions but the level is the same for both.

Feel free to change/edit as you like. I made it last minute after work so it's not that amazing but my students enjoyed it!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 01:22:31 pm by ak1700 »