Read 3626 times

Re: You need a billion won to retire in Korea?
« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2019, 02:05:33 pm »
You are so far off the mark here it isn't even funny.  The net worth
of an average Korean is 195 million won.

Shrug, that has nothing to do with what I said.

Look kid, you're broke and I'm a wealthy finance pro. So probably you should be quiet and learn.

:laugh:i love when old people argue

• zola
  • The Legend

• September 30, 2012, 06:56:11 am
    • Korea
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2019, 02:15:37 pm »

Look kid, you're broke and I'm a wealthy finance pro. So probably you should be quiet and learn.
Just in case any one has a short memory, KimchiNinja is the alt-right fantasist guy who has been banned form here (more than once i think) who has claimed to be among other things, a venture capitalist, a hagwon owner, a bitcoin millionaire etc. For whatever reason, he likes to slum it down here at an esl teacher's forum, because, why not? Maybe all the other finance pros and venture capitalists won't talk to him so he has to come here and talk to us. Who knows?

In before "Actually I am all of those things, a venture capitalist who invested in crypto and bought a hagwon.......etc etc"
Kpip! - Martin 2018

« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2019, 02:34:37 pm »

Just in case any one has a short memory, KimchiNinja is the alt-right fantasist guy who has been banned form here (more than once i think) who has claimed to be among other things, a venture capitalist, a hagwon owner, a bitcoin millionaire etc. For whatever reason, he likes to slum it down here at an esl teacher's forum, because, why not? Maybe all the other finance pros and venture capitalists won't talk to him so he has to come here and talk to us. Who knows?

In before "Actually I am all of those things, a venture capitalist who invested in crypto and bought a hagwon.......etc etc"

I forget what the names of his previous accounts were, but yes - he's a joke.

« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2019, 06:25:28 am »

Angry about something? Small-minded jealousy may be related to your unfavorable predicament.

Anyhow, just stick to the topic.

• zola
  • The Legend

• Korea
« Reply #84 on: November 25, 2019, 08:39:13 am »

Angry about something? Small-minded jealousy may be related to your unfavorable predicament.

Anyhow, just stick to the topic.

But really. What's your job now? Venture Capitalist>Hagwon Owner>Finance Pro? What's next? Race car driver? Astronaut?
Kpip! - Martin 2018

« Reply #85 on: November 25, 2019, 08:50:36 am »
What's your job now?

Retired at 41. Not sure I have "a job" now, at least not in the way jobs are commonly defined by Plebeians.

Venture Capitalist>Hagwon Owner>Finance Pro? What's next? Race car driver? Astronaut?

Have thought about restaurateur. I'm one of those people who are good at everything they do. 

• zola
  • The Legend

• Korea
« Reply #86 on: November 25, 2019, 08:54:03 am »
I'm one of those people who are good at everything they do. 

Well that's handy isn't it.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

• SPQR
  • Super Waygook

• March 08, 2018, 07:04:54 pm
    • Canada
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2019, 11:32:54 am »

Why are you feeding this guy?  Ignore him and he'll go away.

• Kayos
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 31, 2016, 07:13:57 pm
    • NZ
« Reply #88 on: November 25, 2019, 11:40:52 am »

Why are you feeding this guy?  Ignore him and he'll go away.

But, I get off on knowing how much better than me this guy is. :O