Read 3725 times

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
It's better now, and it will be better in the future.

GDP tripled. Inflation went down. Living standards are improving.

I'm from Canada

What a surprise.
    How so?
    Because I a pointed out that an extremely controversial war was, in fact, not wholly beneficial?  :shocked:

And anyway, I'm kind of a fake Canadian. Only got my citizenship a month or two before coming to Korea.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 10:30:30 am by kyndo »

37 million Iraqis can now live free in a democracy rather than under a brutal dictator.
Was it worth the cost? Maybe. It did lead to the Arab Spring. It also led to ISIS and the Syrian Civil War and the strengthening of Iran.

• LIC
  • Expert Waygook

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
I've been to the USA 100's of times to 39 states. I've talked to 1000's of people about the statue and the tree. My eyesight is solidly in place. Americans know less about their own country than most of the rest of the western world knows about it.

I am Canadian!

Have we rebuilt that thing since the aliens knocked it down on July 4th 1996, or did they build a mosque over it?

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
Have we rebuilt that thing since the aliens knocked it down on July 4th 1996, or did they build a mosque over it?

What, you mean the White House?
Hate to break it to you, but...

--> -->

I've been to the USA 100's of times to 39 states. I've talked to 1000's of people about the statue and the tree. My eyesight is solidly in place. Americans know less about their own country than most of the rest of the western world knows about it.

I am Canadian!

you've quizzed thousands of people about the origins of the statue of liberty and the boston christmas tree? dude get a ****** life

What, you mean the White House?
Hate to break it to you, but...

--> -->

OMG. They were right- he really is a Muslim. Thanks Morgan Freeman!