Read 495 times

Start date: September~October
Student type: Elementary (4th to 6th grade)
Location : Banpo dong, Seocho gu, Seoul / considered to be a part of Gangnam which is the most affluent areas of Seoul
Info. on the area: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seocho-gu
Salary : 2.1 ~2.4 million won
Working Hours : 2M to 8PM (1st class starts at 3PM)
Work Days : Mon-Fri (For Wendnesdays, only Free talking session at school lobby-No Class day)
Housing : Monthly housing allowance of 400,000 won
Vacation : 10 days
Airfare : One way
Severance Pay : Yes
Medical Insurance : Yes
Pension : Yes

How to apply: Please e-mail us with your resume and picture. ok@okrecruiting.com

Thank you!

• Cohort 2019
  • Adventurer

• August 17, 2019, 08:09:23 pm
    • 90S.- 0'E
    more
2,4 mill in Seocho? Their mothers are paying 1- 1,5 per month! 

incumbo studiis

2.1-2.4..... Do they have to be native speakers or even university educated? I know some people who are neither that might take that job, but good luck finding a native speaker with an F visa willing to work for those peanuts. I make more out here in the chungbuk countryside with my F visa Seocho 2.4? How are they supposed to find a house and live?

• oglop
  • The Legend

• August 25, 2011, 07:24:54 pm
    • Seoul
How to apply: Please e-mail us with your resume and picture. ok@okrecruiting.com

thought it was illegal to ask for pictures these days?

• hangook77
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
2.4 million and one way flight?  Is this a joke?  It's 2019; not 2009 idiot!!  Stop posting these bottom feeder offers.  Also parents are paying more than 10 years ago.  So, loosen your greedy pursestrings.

• NorthStar
  • Expert Waygook

• July 05, 2017, 10:54:06 am
    • Seoul
2.4 million and one way flight?  Is this a joke?  It's 2019; not 2009 idiot!!  Stop posting these bottom feeder offers.  Also parents are paying more than 10 years ago.  So, loosen your greedy pursestrings.

Recruiters are spineless cowards....don't expect a reply.