Read 1086 times

Well guys the party is coming to an end soon.  The Moon administration is go send the economy into a hole with its lack of economic  sense, minimum wage rise, Japan BS, housing price bubble..   and so on

That 2.2 salary and moldy apartment is about to get worse.  A crisis deep as the IMF in 1998 is gonna take hold and lots of people will get the ax.  Resentment towards white devils will be high just as in the USA.  Nowhere to run.  If you own property here.. Sell it asap.  Stocks..  401Ks.. or whatever.. get out to cash/BTC/gold 

You've been warned

• zola
  • The Legend

• September 30, 2012, 06:56:11 am
    • Korea
Re: Korean stock market dumping... Exchange rates turning to shit..
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 07:37:14 pm »
Agreed it doesn't look good. But the Monday after what happened last Friday was never going to be pretty. Even without this whole Japan trade shitshow the economy wasn't looking very steady. Though i think its a bit soon to proclaim such doom and gloom yet.

Have you ever seen 2 countries perfect the cutting off your nose to spit your face routine, better than Korea and Japan?
Kpip! - Martin 2018

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 02:25:56 am »
A lot of this is a reaction to trump's trade war with China and China devaluing the yuan in response.

• plan b
  • Super Waygook

• March 22, 2013, 11:53:06 am
    • Korea
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 08:02:54 am »
I've sent most of my cash on hand back home.  What I am worried about is our pensions for people like myself who have been here a while and are looking to get out soon. Cashing them out will be a disaster.

• squircle
  • Newgookin

• August 31, 2018, 09:13:32 am
    • Korea
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2019, 08:13:28 am »
Anyone know any brokerages in Korea that resident foreign teachers can use?

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2019, 11:18:45 am »
I've sent most of my cash on hand back home.  What I am worried about is our pensions for people like myself who have been here a while and are looking to get out soon. Cashing them out will be a disaster.

Yeah I got 150,000,000 in a jeonse that is up in 2 months..  I'm hoping some implosion doesn't occur by then.  Want my money back in dollars/gold/ or even BTC over KRW.

Pensions won't be a problem but the exchange rate could screw us.  I only have like 25M in it so ...   

Diversify you bonds and shit

• HappyPlanetAbuser
  • Super Waygook

• May 30, 2019, 11:30:16 pm
    • in my car polluting your air
    more
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2019, 12:33:21 am »
Firsttrade
Who's ready for another 4 years of Trump 2020!

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2019, 06:07:21 am »
So glad I got out of Korea and ca$hed out my pension early last year when the KRW was strong. Also glad I got to go to Japan five times back when it wasn't taboo.
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32 PM
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07 pm
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2019, 09:48:53 am »
Tried to warn you guys..  Recession is guaranteed in less than 20 months now.  The big boys will be offloading without trying to tank the market and then retail who doesn't pay attention will get crushed. Markets will have some dead cat bounces when FEDs cut rates and Trump cancels all tariffs on China but that will not stop the recession. This one could be bigger than the last since govt's have less fire power to stop it.  Hedge with Gold, Silver. and BTC.  BTC is gonna dump to  between 3 -7K , dollar cost average below 7K.  Good luck and may god have mercy on our souls.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2019, 11:21:36 pm »
Tried to warn you guys..  Recession is guaranteed in less than 20 months now.  The big boys will be offloading without trying to tank the market and then retail who doesn't pay attention will get crushed. Markets will have some dead cat bounces when FEDs cut rates and Trump cancels all tariffs on China but that will not stop the recession. This one could be bigger than the last since govt's have less fire power to stop it.  Hedge with Gold, Silver. and BTC.  BTC is gonna dump to  between 3 -7K , dollar cost average below 7K.  Good luck and may god have mercy on our souls.
Guaranteed? That's some crystal ball.

• HappyPlanetAbuser
  • Super Waygook

more
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2019, 05:28:40 am »
Sadly, he's not wrong, S&P 500 peaked, long term bond yield turned negative, Trump, Italy's terrible GDP, neg. interest rate. Many of these markers preceded the last 3 recessions.

What I didn't know is that gold and btc have an inverse relationship, gold up-btc down.

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2019, 11:30:17 am »
South Korea's been a recession ever since Moon Jae-in got into power.
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32 PM
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07 pm
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2019, 11:36:42 am »
BTC w
Sadly, he's not wrong, S&P 500 peaked, long term bond yield turned negative, Trump, Italy's terrible GDP, neg. interest rate. Many of these markers preceded the last 3 recessions.

What I didn't know is that gold and btc have an inverse relationship, gold up-btc down.
BTC will initially crash before the recession takes full hold.  That is why I am say to load up after.  You could DGA starting now I guess.  I started buying gold 6 months ago.  And spot BTC at 4-5K..   I'm good to go and prepared.  Getting rid of my Jeonse too and moving to live in a monthly payment officite with little down payment.  Don't want my money trapped here.  Only expensive illiquid thing I own is my car.  Gotta stunt somehow nomsayin.

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2019, 01:37:24 pm »
US dollar is your best bet at the moment, it appears to be gaining strength.

BTC cannot fight a strong dollar (it is BTC/USD after all). BTC will bounce at 7K but we will see 3-4K before it takes off again.

I believe that recent gold run up was a fake move, the precious metal shillers were out in force.

• HappyPlanetAbuser
  • Super Waygook

more
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2019, 12:30:12 am »
I think there's solid economic data to support or warrant this flight into gold, inverse yield, Italian Gdp and debt, Eurozone and of course: Trump's senile antics with money, ooh he's soo good with money, especially making it disappear, ask Apple.  ;D