Read 888 times

• bb459
  • Veteran

• March 02, 2019, 06:19:42 pm
    • South Korea
"Here in Canada,
« on: July 24, 2019, 08:28:46 am »
many of us believe we are witnessing the fall of the U.S. empire.
Would a civilized country limit healthcare or food assistance for the poor;
leave crops rotting in the fields;
destroy the educational system;
target women and attempt to eliminate their reproductive rights while refusing to help resulting babies;
abuse desperate immigrants;
pretend to believe in Christianity while perverting and debasing its tenets;
and refuse to protect the Earth from destruction?
The world is watching."

-Paul F Haacker

• L I
  • The Legend

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
    • Seoul
Re: "Here in Canada,
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 09:05:52 am »
Truth serum: "Here in Canada we root for the downfall of the most successful nation the world has ever know ... because of an inferiority complex."

Which is not good because great technology comes out of the US. Smartphones, etc.

There are losers in every country, sure.

Perhaps they can be shipped to Canada.

Well, an offer of free money will draw them there.

How about it, Canadians? Want to support them?

Free money and services - which is well intentioned and generously provided by the US- causes the underclass to reproduce more, meaning causes them to grown.

USA has horrible education? O RLY? Their universities are ranked the best in the world.

Environment- a hell of a lot  more protected than most of Africa, Asia, etc. Yet Canadians don't seem too concerned about the bad air pollution and other environmental degradation there for some reason. Maybe they don't know about it due to ignorance? I'm just hearing this smug drumbeat of 'Murica is bad.

• bb459
  • Veteran

• South Korea
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 09:07:23 am »
Truth serum: "Here in Canada we root for the downfall of the most successful nation the world has ever know ... because of an inferiority complex."

Which is not good because great technology comes out of the US. Smartphones, etc.

There are losers in every country, sure.

Perhaps they can be shipped to Canada.

Well, an offer of free money will draw them there.

How about it, Canadians? Want to support them?

Free money and services - which is well intentioned and generously provided by the US- causes the underclass to reproduce more, meaning causes them to grown.

USA has horrible education? O RLY? Their universities are ranked the best in the world.

Environment- a hell of a lot  more protected than most of Africa, Asia, etc. Yet Canadians don't seem too concerned about the bad air pollution and other environmental degradation there for some reason. Maybe they don't know about it due to ignorance? I'm just hearing this smug drumbeat of 'Murica is bad.

lol ok Connor

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 12:33:17 pm »
Yes, because resources are finite. Until you have unlimited energy and manpower (or near enough) you are going to have to limit such things. Now, could we do more and for a reasonable amount of money? Yes. But the poor are always going to get lower quality healthcare and food. You could alleviate that by going to college and getting a degree in the medical field and then volunteering. Or grow/purchase food and then spend your off-hours cooking for the poor. But if you just want to raise taxes and throw money at things, then that's your own personal laziness and utter selfishness.

If no one is going to buy them at an adequate price to justify their harvest, then the best thing to do is let them "rot". Actually this isn't "rotting", it's decomposing and it returns the nutrients back into the earth.

destroy the educational system
Yes, when every school subject gets tainted by wokeness and teachers don't teach the classics and aren't allowed to discipline kids, and you have safe spaces and all that crap, then yes the educational system is destroyed.

target women and attempt to eliminate their reproductive rights while refusing to help resulting babies;
No argument here on dumb excessive abortion laws and lack of minimum health care.

Could the facilities be somewhat better? Sure. But what you have is inevitable given the massive overcrowding that takes place and the fact that you do NEED a functional, legal immigration system and you cannot have unlimited mass migration through open borders.

May I ask, how are we supposed to pay for all of this? You want 1st rate health care and food for all the poor, throwing money at the schools, and putting tons of illegal immigrants and asylum seekers in the equivalent of the Holiday Inn (which if we did, would shortly be labeled a "ghetto" or "project" because nothing is ever good enough for some people. Where does the money and manpower come from?

To quote Carlin, "The planet is fine. The people are effed."

And that's assuming that climate change is going to be THAT utterly destructive, which seems a questionable proposition. Some coastal flooding and desertfication? Sure. Social tensions over water? Absolutely. Utter destruction of all mankind and life on this planet? Nothing in the models suggests that.

People who think climate change is going to "destroy the planet" are science deniers.

• tylerthegloob
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2019, 01:00:57 pm »
Could the facilities be somewhat better? Sure. But what you have is inevitable given the massive overcrowding that takes place and the fact that you do NEED a functional, legal immigration system and you cannot have unlimited mass migration through open borders.

you gotta admit that some people are making bbbbbbank $$$ off of what's going on right now. to me, that's pretty despicable (as is the fact that people make bbbbbbbank off of the prison industrial complex, but that's a slightly different issue). private citizens getting rich off of the nation's problems is also not what i would call "functional." i don't know how many people actually support unlimited mass migration, but it seems that wouldn't be functional either.

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2019, 01:30:28 pm »
Doesn't Canada have stricter immigration policies than the USA?

More generic impotent REEEEEEEEEE from a sad looser.

Orange man bad etc.
Does your wife submit to you?

• bb459
  • Veteran

• South Korea
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2019, 01:42:18 pm »
Yes, because resources are finite. Until you have unlimited energy and manpower (or near enough) you are going to have to limit such things. Now, could we do more and for a reasonable amount of money? Yes. But the poor are always going to get lower quality healthcare and food. You could alleviate that by going to college and getting a degree in the medical field and then volunteering. Or grow/purchase food and then spend your off-hours cooking for the poor. But if you just want to raise taxes and throw money at things, then that's your own personal laziness and utter selfishness.

If no one is going to buy them at an adequate price to justify their harvest, then the best thing to do is let them "rot". Actually this isn't "rotting", it's decomposing and it returns the nutrients back into the earth.

destroy the educational system
Yes, when every school subject gets tainted by wokeness and teachers don't teach the classics and aren't allowed to discipline kids, and you have safe spaces and all that crap, then yes the educational system is destroyed.

No argument here on dumb excessive abortion laws and lack of minimum health care.

May I ask, how are we supposed to pay for all of this? You want 1st rate health care and food for all the poor, throwing money at the schools, and putting tons of illegal immigrants and asylum seekers in the equivalent of the Holiday Inn (which if we did, would shortly be labeled a "ghetto" or "project" because nothing is ever good enough for some people. Where does the money and manpower come from?

To quote Carlin, "The planet is fine. The people are effed."

And that's assuming that climate change is going to be THAT utterly destructive, which seems a questionable proposition. Some coastal flooding and desertfication? Sure. Social tensions over water? Absolutely. Utter destruction of all mankind and life on this planet? Nothing in the models suggests that.

People who think climate change is going to "destroy the planet" are science deniers.

Doesn't Canada have stricter immigration policies than the USA?

More generic impotent REEEEEEEEEE from a sad looser.

Orange man bad etc.

calm down Chad. calm down Wyatt.
you'll be ok. it's not you and your families that have to experience any of this trauma or inequality.
carry on Chase. carry on Zach.

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2019, 02:44:19 pm »
I'm not white. And even if I was, that wouldn't change the facts.

Someone can rich, male, white and priviliged but if they speak the truth, it is the truth.

You didn't address the facts, you just questioned identity. That is deeply flawed, irrational thinking. A reflection of the educational system you speak of.

Are you capable of rational, objective debate?

• NorthStar
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• July 05, 2017, 10:54:06 am
    • Mouseville
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2019, 03:42:25 pm »

Someone can rich, male, white and priviliged but if they speak the truth, it is the truth.

You didn't address the facts, you just questioned identity. That is deeply flawed, irrational thinking. A reflection of the educational system you speak of.

Snowflake U.

• bb459
  • Veteran

• South Korea
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2019, 08:18:50 am »

ok Chase

• zola
  • The Legend

• September 30, 2012, 06:56:11 am
    • Korea
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2019, 08:43:50 am »
If tou

ok Chase
If you are going to do these snide little replies can you at least make them funny?
Kpip! - Martin 2018

• bb459
  • Veteran

• South Korea
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2019, 08:45:10 am »
If tou

ok Chase
If you are going to do these snide little replies can you at least make them funny?

na Todd. yall not worth it

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2019, 08:47:16 am »
Yeah, they keep saying "Okay, name."

I don't even know what they mean, what is Chase?

Also, bb459 poopooed on Waygook's Hindu cow, Mr. C, in the unreasonable coteacher thread. hahahaha I'm creating a Mr. C Defence League as we speak.
레새 뭐 페르, 커나르드. 에스티 타베르낰 트루 드 볘르즈.

• stoat
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2019, 06:36:13 pm
    • seoul
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2019, 08:52:40 am »
I think they're supposed to be typical white names in the U.S., as opposed to Leroy, Tyrone  etc..

• bb459
  • Veteran

• South Korea
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2019, 09:03:29 am »
Yeah, they keep saying "Okay, name."

I don't even know what they mean, what is Chase?

Also, bb459 poopooed on Waygook's Hindu cow, Mr. C, in the unreasonable coteacher thread. hahahaha I'm creating a Mr. C Defence League as we speak.

that was to northstar not Mr C