Read 427 times

ASAP
Not a recruiter
Small academy in Daechi-dong is looking for a part-time teacher for morning classes during the summer.
M - F, 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Start date is ASAP and runs through August 30th.
Students study abroad during the school year and return to Korea for summer.
Student ages are Middle/High School

Strong possibility that more classes can be taught after summer.
Compensation is hourly and there's a good possibility to teach classes in the afternoon as well. Negotiate directly with the owner.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree required.
F Visas only. Sorry, no E2.
Please reply or message me if you're interested

• sominmk
  • Newgookin

• July 22, 2019, 10:52:03 pm
    • Seoul, South Korea
Re: Summer Part-time Monday - Friday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM Daechi-dong
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 11:04:59 pm »
Hello,

My name is Somin Kim and I am 23 years old (1997). I am a dual citizen (born in Korea), but spent my entire life growing up in America (Denver, Colorado and Palo Alto, California). I just graduated from Emory University with a bachelors degree in Biology and will be continuing my studies at Yonsei University this fall. I am a native english speaker, and conversationally fluent in Korean. I've taught children starting from kindergarten (in math) all the way to college students (in biology and computer science). I am an extremely bright and friendly individual and am looking for a meaningful way to spend my summer while I wait for my next semester to start! I've attached my resume to this email. I am available to start ASAP and my hours are flexible to fit your needs. If you are interested in interviewing me, I will send the other necessary documents such as my passport copy. Please feel free to contact me about anything further you may need. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Somin Kim