• Stefaneekaye
  • Adventurer

• August 31, 2018, 11:14:30 am
    • Dangjin, South Korea
    more
Produce X 101/Kpop Themed Bomb Game
« on: June 17, 2019, 02:50:26 pm »
A few things about the game:

The songs for the 2 dance battle slides should be embedded into the PPT file, but the songs are also loaded into the Google Drive folder in case you need them in the file.

Note that 2010 and 2013 versions of PPT will reset the number board when you click the buttons for either of the 2 dance battle X slides. Keep track of your numbers selected or use the 2007 PPT viewer. If the songs aren't working let me know, or wait a few seconds, reload that page, and try again. Clicking the song name will start it playing immediately but also bring up the play bar if you want to click a random part of the song for a quicker dance battle. Winners of the dance battles get ten points (thought it would be better than stealing points since they were working hard for 'em.)

When you get an X point value, click the X stamp to go to its specific page. Everything else should be self explanatory.

If you don't want the students to lose all points for all teams on the one X slide, feel free to just make it a minus so many points slide or whatever hahaha The main thing is X could be good or bad so I wanted a couple negative slides with it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QgDTy5I3eN0NLKQz-Kd4JnLBOLkacg4M

The drive folder contains a Zip file of all the other files if that is easier for you to download.

• ar97
  • Explorer

• February 21, 2019, 05:55:08 pm
    • Korea
Re: Produce X 101/Kpop Themed Bomb Game
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 03:04:16 pm »
This is a tour de force of a ppt game! I'd love to use it someday with my the 6th graders, though I might switch the dance off to like, most shots (of crumpled up paper balls) in 20 seconds or something bc I don't know if I could get these kids to dance. Who knows? But wow, thank you, this is so awesome!

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 03:33:44 pm »
Wow, this looks cool! Thanks for working so hard to make this!  I can't wait to use this in my high school first grade classes!
I might switch some of the Kpop idol pictures to some newer groups/groups I know my kids like more, but this is a great game!

• Stefaneekaye
  • Adventurer

• August 31, 2018, 11:14:30 am
    • Dangjin, South Korea
    more
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 03:39:18 pm »
Wow, this looks cool! Thanks for working so hard to make this!  I can't wait to use this in my high school first grade classes!
I might switch some of the Kpop idol pictures to some newer groups/groups I know my kids like more, but this is a great game!

Haha I understand, I tried to run the gamut of all the groups I've heard my 6th graders obsess over...and throw in a few for me. Oh Jay Park, I love you trash can husband.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 03:41:57 pm by Stefaneekaye »

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 07:53:20 am »
Thank you for making this amazing game! My students are obsessed with Produce 101 and love dancing. I'm sure they'll love this as a review game for their final test.