Read 452 times

• bb459
  • Adventurer

• March 02, 2019, 06:19:42 pm
    • South Korea
45 to pardon war criminals
« on: June 12, 2019, 08:08:21 am »
In a pathetic and disgusting reach for the military vote. Your president is going to
pardon war criminals with a long list of heinous crimes.
Including murder of civilians, rape, torture, urinating on dead bodies, decapitation, and more.

Man, if only those inner city "thugs" with nonviolent marijuana charges would have just gone abroad
and become heartless killing machines. Maybe they'd have a chance of being free right now.

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
Re: 45 to pardon war criminals
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 08:47:27 am »
What are you talking about? Whose president?

This is the most vague rant I've ever seen.
The joys of fauxtherhood

• bb459
  • Adventurer

• South Korea
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 08:50:33 am »

"45"
We don't speak that person's name around these parts.

• confusedsafferinkorea
  • Waygook Lord

• October 08, 2010, 01:02:32 pm
    • Zhubei, Hsinchu Province, Taiwan
    more
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 09:30:45 am »

"45"

Since most of us have no clue what you are referring to, either tell us or have the post deleted.
Everything is not as it seems.

No one owes you anything.... get over it.

There is no known medical cure for stupidity!

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 10:21:36 am »
I believe he is referring to a sovereign of citric hue. Of manufactured coif and sizable tush, too.
His crimson helmed host rallies to his side. The sight of them fills him with pride.
But dread adversaries he does face. Whose sole obsession in life is race.
And with it come cries of Romanov manipulation, overlooking their mental trauma situation.
And while it may lead to turgid erections, 3rd rate facebook ads do not win elections.

• bb459
  • Adventurer

• South Korea
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 12:45:58 pm »
"What's happening: In early May, President Trump issued a pardon to Michael Behenna, a former Army soldier who had been convicted of murdering an Iraqi prisoner. Trump has said he is now considering pardons for several other U.S. soldiers who have been charged with or convicted of committing war crimes while serving overseas.

The soldiers under consideration reportedly include Edward Gallagher, a Navy SEAL who was accused by members of his own platoon of stabbing an unarmed prisoner to death and shooting a girl with a sniper rifle.

Why there's debate: The pardons have been pushed by some conservative lawmakers and pundits on Fox News, who argue that soldiers are being punished for doing their jobs.

The idea has gotten strong pushback from current and former military officers, who believe the pardons would undermine America's moral authority and make foreign allies less willing to trust the United States. Others have called for the president to wait until the individual cases have played out in court, to avoid undercutting the military legal system."

Trump personally sees violence as a virtue

"Trump wants to dominate the targets of his hatred with arbitrary violence. With these pardons, he has made a promise to those who might engage in the violence he admires: If you do these things, I will protect you." — Jamelle Bouie, New York Times

Trump believes some acts considered war crimes are good military strategy

"Does Donald Trump agree with this fog-of-war reasoning? The evidence suggests that he doesn’t, and that he actually supports service members who have been accused of war crimes because he believes that the U.S. should intentionally engage in practices that are considered war crimes under the law." — Ben Mathis-Lilley, Slate

Navy Seals charged with murder, obstruction of justice. Edward Gallagher using sniper to kill elderly citizens and teenage girl, unarmed posing no threat.

Pardons for Blackwater security firm employees convicted of unlawfully killing 14 Iraqi citizens and injuring another 18.

The list goes on and on. 
Quick google search will pull up multiple links.

• HappyPlanetAbuser
  • Veteran

• May 30, 2019, 11:30:16 pm
    • in my car polluting your air
    more
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 01:25:09 pm »
Relax, that's war, how many German nazis were sentenced after a 5-year war involving millions of SS-nazi members? Let alone all those nazi women getting all wet at the sight of Adolf?

Only 500.

Only 70 nazis from Auschwitz were imprisoned from the 8000 male SS-ers that volunteered. 6500 SS women volunteered for the cleansing of the Homeland.
Drumpf kopf 2020!

• bb459
  • Adventurer

• South Korea
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2019, 02:08:19 pm »
Relax, that's war, how many German nazis were sentenced after a 5-year war involving millions of SS-nazi members? Let alone all those nazi women getting all wet at the sight of Adolf?

Only 500.

Only 70 nazis from Auschwitz were imprisoned from the 8000 male SS-ers that volunteered. 6500 SS women volunteered for the cleansing of the Homeland.

wow. and we've entrusted you with the lives and education of young people?
damn we need a better vetting process.

• HappyPlanetAbuser
  • Veteran

more
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2019, 02:14:04 pm »
lol.

Get off that high horse, will ya. I have more degrees and educational acumen than you.
Drumpf kopf 2020!

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2019, 02:22:55 pm »
lol.

Get off that high horse, will ya. I have more degrees and educational acumen than you.

bb459 is definitely that "new, insufferable waygook."
The joys of fauxtherhood

• bb459
  • Adventurer

• South Korea
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2019, 02:36:12 pm »
lol.

since when does having more degrees make someone a better teacher or better yet,
a better person?

since never.
all yall rich white dudes got mad degrees. yall still the ones ruining the planet.

• Datasapien
  • Super Waygook

• February 04, 2012, 09:36:25 pm
    • Chungcheongbuk-do
    more
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2019, 02:40:55 pm »
I don't think saying 'that's war' quite cuts it. Of course accidents happen and there will always be collateral damage (in lives lost) but just because lots of Nazis got away with their war crimes doesn't mean Trump should be handing out pardons to American war criminals. If these guys murdered (not just 'killed', but actually murdered) civilians then they should be treated as murderers, not soldiers doing their jobs.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 02:46:16 pm by Datasapien »
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." - Jebediah Springfield.

• HappyPlanetAbuser
  • Veteran

more
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2019, 02:57:59 pm »
 We should not try to pretend to understand the difficult situations in which these young men have to take impossible decisions and as long as they are not purposefully mass murdering entire populations based on their religious beliefs, we should allow them the same measurement of the law imposed on those nazi soldiers guilty of the worst genocide in modern history.

The Nuremburg trials set a precedent, perhaps a terrible one, but still a legal one.
Drumpf kopf 2020!

• Datasapien
  • Super Waygook

• February 04, 2012, 09:36:25 pm
    • Chungcheongbuk-do
    more
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2019, 03:07:01 pm »
Aye I'm not trying to understand the difficult situation, that's for the military legal system to decide, not Trump. I'm a secret admirer of your posts usually but let's just agree to disagree this time around then eh :D
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." - Jebediah Springfield.

• HappyPlanetAbuser
  • Veteran

more
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2019, 03:36:38 pm »
Me, too ! But you post so rarely.

You don't have to answer, but I'm just wondering... are you sure you would be able to keep your cool if you had been in his shoes? Suppose you had been his commanding officer, say a Captain, would you have reported him? I probably wouldn't have, and would have taken up the responsibility for the death of the IS-fighter on myself as the commanding officer.

I mean, why let someone with no university training defend himself in court when you were responsible and should have protected your men, even against this eventuality, a different form of PTSD.
Drumpf kopf 2020!

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2019, 08:48:29 pm »
I believe he is referring to a sovereign of citric hue. Of manufactured coif and sizable tush, too.
His crimson helmed host rallies to his side. The sight of them fills him with pride.
But dread adversaries he does face. Whose sole obsession in life is race.
And with it come cries of Romanov manipulation, overlooking their mental trauma situation.
And while it may lead to turgid erections, 3rd rate facebook ads do not win elections.

Still pushing the same false narrative.  Never heard of Pizzagate? "A man from North Carolina traveled to Comet Ping Pong to investigate this conspiracy, during which he fired a rifle inside the restaurant. In addition to this, the restaurant owner and staff received death threats from believers of the conspiracy theory."

Of course you have, but real evidence has never influenced your posting.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2019, 08:54:32 pm »
Heck, his best bud is a ruthless dictator who writes him beautiful letters.

Did you catch his Joe McCarthy move at his latest "press conference?"  He learned a lot from Roy Cohn.

• HappyPlanetAbuser
  • Veteran

more
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2019, 09:44:34 pm »
Am I the only one thinking he's sniffing away kilos of coke each day? His constant sniffing is truly suspicious.
Drumpf kopf 2020!

• T_Rex
  • Adventurer

• April 23, 2019, 08:10:20 am
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2019, 07:05:35 am »
Am I the only one thinking he's sniffing away kilos of coke each day? His constant sniffing is truly suspicious.
You don't sniff away Diet Coke.

• T_Rex
  • Adventurer

• April 23, 2019, 08:10:20 am
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2019, 07:08:39 am »

"45"

Since most of us have no clue what you are referring to, either tell us or have the post deleted.
45 = 45th president of the US.