Read 1704 times

• L I
  • The Legend

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
    • Seoul
Re: another mass shooting
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2019, 07:33:18 pm »
Seems like too many posters on here believe 'Murica bad; other countries good as if that's profound/insightful/woke. It's not. It's foolish talk.

Kind of annoying to listen to Canucks, Brits, and Kiwis go on and on about how the United States is a horrible place.

(It's probably due to an inferiority complex more than a desire to share insightful information.)

The day anyone on this board says a single bad thing about South Africa is the day I'll eat my hat.

• L I
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2019, 07:38:00 pm »
Should people on here talk about the problems of South Africa? Well, is that going to help solve them?

Should people on here talk about the problems of United States? Well, is that going to help solve them?

• L I
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2019, 07:40:01 pm »
In my opinion, focus on what you are near. (Which is Korea.) In this way you can make a difference.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2019, 11:09:55 pm »
In my opinion, focus on what you are near. (Which is Korea.) In this way you can make a difference.
I live in the US.

But if you believe the focus should be on Korea 1. Why are you posting in this forum? 2. Why are you posting about South Africa?

• HappyPlanetAbuser
  • Super Waygook

• May 30, 2019, 11:30:16 pm
    • in my car polluting your air
    more
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2019, 03:26:07 am »
South Africa is trash ever since white people stopped owning everything! Give back my Auntie's slaves (indentured tenant farm hands)! Blackies suck at owning white people's farms. If you silly Americans can kill off Indians and steal their Native territories why can't my Auntie keep her colonial farm lands?Give us back our rightfully appropriated white privilege and white ethno-state Apartheid!  Maybe then my racist Auntie will piss off back to SA and stop talking about 'how great the old days were' in Apartheid SA.

BTW It took only 1 day for everyone to forget people got shot for no good reason other than:

The day anyone on this board says a single bad thing about South Africa is the day I'll eat my hat.

You want fedoras or bowlers with your Freedom Fries?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 05:31:16 am by HappyPlanetAbuser »
Who's ready for another 4 years of Trump 2020!

• L I
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2019, 09:59:26 am »
It took only 1 day for everyone to forget people got shot for no good reason

If you think remembering and thinking about something is important, why give NO attention to contemporary South Africa - which has a much higher murder rate - and all of it to the United States, a relatively safe place?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa#Violent_crime

250K slaves in South Africa. What do you think about that? Ever hear about that on Canadian TV? Or just stuff about how terrible Americans are?

• HappyPlanetAbuser
  • Super Waygook

more
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2019, 10:09:14 am »
You's gonna git this one dun?

• L I
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2019, 10:11:24 am »
News is a business. More tourism dollars were spent in the United States than any other country. Meaning it is visited by many. Meaning many people have an interest in it. (Not many travel to South Africa.) Crimes in the United States feature more prominently. (Even though the crime rate is going down.) So people think violence is high and going up even though it is low and going down (thanks to CCTV, cellphone cameras, greater forensics technology, longer prison sentences for dangerous criminals, etc.).

• L I
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2019, 10:26:02 am »
I live in the US.

I remember your post about being a student in the 1960s. That makes you how old? Retired? Well, if you're retired and living in the US, why make daily posts about US politics on a forum dedicated to teachers in South Korea? Most of us don't like those unrelated thread topics crowding out discussions relevant to living and working in Korea.

• HappyPlanetAbuser
  • Super Waygook

more
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2019, 03:36:16 pm »
So typically right wing ... making some unrealistic policy claims "I'm gonna do this and that" and then never actually do it.
Give my racist Auntie's farm and her black 'family' back! She misses them constantly! It's heartbreaking but she's not allowed to bring them to her white Afrikaner ethno-state enclave. Shame on the SA government for making an old racist tart miss her slaves 'Belahkkk bois' so much. She now has to hoover herself all the time and she's got a bad back and swollen legs etc. etc. Almost enough to go back to her old town, but well, that's got so many not white people, you know. And they smell she says. Can't have that of course. I mean we all know Afrikaners smell like flowers and honey all day every day.
You fancy a straw boater with ketchup then?

« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 03:50:09 pm by HappyPlanetAbuser »

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2019, 08:59:29 pm »
I live in the US.

I remember your post about being a student in the 1960s. That makes you how old? Retired? Well, if you're retired and living in the US, why make daily posts about US politics on a forum dedicated to teachers in South Korea? Most of us don't like those unrelated thread topics crowding out discussions relevant to living and working in Korea.
Again, the forum is USA. The thread topics are relevant to the USA. There are other forums devoted to South Korea, so nothing is being crowded out.

Why aren't you posting on a forum devoted to South Africa?

Verstaan?