« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2019, 06:11:42 pm »
This reminds me of...

• leaponover
  • Expert Waygook

• March 05, 2012, 12:08:16 pm
    • Iksan, S. Korea
Re: SK U18's stripped of trophy for 'indecent' celebration
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2019, 01:48:03 pm »
Brazil loses 7-1 to Germany, in the 2014 Fifa world cup, played in Brazil.
The home crowd has the respect and honor to applaud the Germans for brilliantly played game of football.

China gets their asses kicked, 3-0, on their home turf.
Proceeds to find a reason to complain and whine. Takes back the trophy and refuses to accept an apology from what was, at best, a silly display by a couple of overly excited teenagers.

...China, since the cultural revolution, has lost any sense of integrity and honor... truly pathetic.

Geez, before that..when Mao starved his population by exporting the grown food to Russia (in exchange for nuclear technology). 

China is not to be trusted ,on any level....and this is why I will not go back to China and teach.  Why help them? 

Anyway...is SK standing up this, in any way?

Exactly, I don't understand why anyone in good conscious would teach there,  visit there or do anything to tout the pleasures of being there and do anything to attribute to their economy.  China is a microcosm of what's wrong with people in this world, disrespecting human rights, disrespecting the environment, and disrespecting intellectual property.  No country is a saint, but China runs the gamut of immorality.