Read 1724 times

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
Would you rather?
« on: May 31, 2019, 10:28:34 am »
What is your ultimate "Would you rather?" question for a party with friends?
The joys of fauxtherhood

Re: Would you rather?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 10:51:45 am »
a couple of university friends and i would discuss these questions for hours and i had one friend who especially liked posing them. this wasn't originally a "would you rather" question but i guess i can style it as one..

would you rather...
(a) leave your friends/family and move to the other side of the world to (definitely) find the love of your life (you can't ever permanently move back)
or
(b) stay close to your friends/family, but possibly never find someone

i chose (a)

edit:
also, the classic: would you rather fight 100 duck sized horses or 1 horse sized duck?
it's GOTTA be 100 duck sized horses, right?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 11:17:23 am by tylerthegloob »

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 11:03:04 am »
Would you rather kill Gandhi or have sex with Hitler?

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 11:06:08 am »
a couple of university friends and i would discuss these questions for hours and i had one friend who especially liked posing them. this wasn't originally a "would you rather" question but i guess i can style it as one..

would you rather...
(a) leave your friends/family and move to the other side of the world to (definitely) find the love of your life (you can't ever permanently move back)
or

i chose (a)

Kind of like what married people in witness protection do.

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2019, 11:12:19 am »
be quadriplegic or blind?  Yeah, bit of a depressing one. Quadriplegic personally.

• oglop
  • The Legend

• August 25, 2011, 07:24:54 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2019, 11:14:54 am »
be a weasel-faced arse or and arse-faced weasel?

• JVPrice
  • Expert Waygook

• August 29, 2017, 10:26:13 am
    • Cheongju
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2019, 11:19:46 am »
would you rather...
or

A, easily.

Family can be annoying and at least I'd have someone I 100% know I can trust.
The World Ends With You

• JVPrice
  • Expert Waygook

• Cheongju
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2019, 11:22:16 am »
Would you rather...

A: ... make decisions only with logic for the rest of your life, or

B: ... make decisions only with emotions for  the rest of your life?
The World Ends With You

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2019, 11:27:31 am »
be a weasel-faced arse or and arse-faced weasel?

Face like a weasel probably

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2019, 11:36:26 am »
Would you rather give up meat forever, or give up vegetables forever (a magical genie prevents you from suffering any malnourishment or ill-health from either decision)?

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2019, 11:42:39 am »
Would you rather...

Logic. It would suck but not nearly as bad as emotionally responding to EVERYTHING.
The joys of fauxtherhood

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2019, 11:45:47 am »
Would you rather kill Gandhi or have sex with Hitler?

• Datasapien
  • Super Waygook

• February 04, 2012, 09:36:25 pm
    • Chungcheongbuk-do
    more
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2019, 12:09:37 pm »
Would you rather:

a) have romantic relations with a goat, but no one will ever know.
b) not have romantic relations with said goat, but everyone you know thinks you did.
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." - Jebediah Springfield.

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2019, 12:10:09 pm »
Would you rather give up meat forever, or give up vegetables forever (a magical genie prevents you from suffering any malnourishment or ill-health from either decision)?

im gonna stick with veggies. our artificial meat game is getting strong. our artificial veggie game? not sure it exists

• JVPrice
  • Expert Waygook

• Cheongju
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2019, 12:14:09 pm »
Would you rather...

Logic. It would suck but not nearly as bad as emotionally responding to EVERYTHING.

You're right, but one thing I keep thinking of is:

Man, I'm pretty lonely right now, but given the economy, getting into a relationship and potentially getting married with kids just doesn't seem viable... Better to stay lonely since I'll only have to worry about paying for myself.

This is just one example but you get the point :laugh:

Emotionally responding to everything would get you into a lot of trouble!

If I could eat all the meat without having to worry about health, why the hell would I want vegetables?? This one's easy. The only thing that'd suck is not having the combination... No more lettuce or onions on your burgers and whatnot.
The World Ends With You

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2019, 12:37:00 pm »
Would you rather:

a) have romantic relations with a goat, but no one will ever know.
b) not have romantic relations with said goat, but everyone you know thinks you did.

The second one obviously. I'm too old to care what people think I did or be physically capable of doing it anyway.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 12:40:08 pm by eggieguffer »

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2019, 12:45:42 pm »
It's actually a lot easier to eat only vegetables than it is to eat only meat. Only vegetables you still have a world of sauces and dishes out there. Entire cuisines.

Only eating meat...that actually gets REALLY tiring. Say goodbye to salsa. Say goodbye to guacamole. Say goodbye to pizza with sauce. Say goodbye to spaghetti with any kind of tomato sauce.

And then like Tyler says, factor in the whole synthetic meat and vegetarian substitutes and its game over.

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2019, 12:47:47 pm »
The second one obviously. I'm too old to care what people think I did or be physically capable of doing it anyway.
On the one hand, the fact is that there would be a certain % of people out there who wouldn't care because that would be their kink too, and the fact that you'd be the most famous goat-fer on the planet would mean you'd be the pick of the litter.

Unfortunately, that would mean that the only partners available to you would be those expect you to engage in rampant goat-play.

• JVPrice
  • Expert Waygook

• Cheongju
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2019, 12:51:19 pm »
It's actually a lot easier to eat only vegetables than it is to eat only meat. Only vegetables you still have a world of sauces and dishes out there. Entire cuisines.

Only eating meat...that actually gets REALLY tiring. Say goodbye to salsa. Say goodbye to guacamole. Say goodbye to pizza with sauce. Say goodbye to spaghetti with any kind of tomato sauce.

And then like Tyler says, factor in the whole synthetic meat and vegetarian substitutes and its game over.

Now that's something I didn't think about and makes this a whole lot harder to think about.
The World Ends With You

• JNM
  • The Legend

• January 19, 2015, 10:16:48 am
    • Seoul, South Korea
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2019, 06:13:26 pm »

Now that's something I didn't think about and makes this a whole lot harder to think about.

I think it makes it very easy to think about... once you admit you are wrong.

:)