Read 294 times

• HappyPlanetAbuser
  • Super Waygook

• May 30, 2019, 11:30:16 pm
    • in my car polluting your air
    more
Extreme Right Wing Book Publisher peddles on Amazon
« on: May 31, 2019, 01:16:35 am »
 https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/3k3558/how-a-small-budapest-publishing-house-is-quietly-fueling-far-right-extremism

Online platforms like 8chan and Gab have helped far-right extremist ideologies go global. But when the alt-right wants to put an academic imprimatur on racist ideas, it turns to a small publishing house in Budapest.

For the last decade, Arktos Media has quietly churned out books with titles like “Generation Identity” and “Race Differences in Ethnocentrism” and sold them through mainstream booksellers like Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Today, Arktos publishes more than 120 titles by 54 authors. The overarching theme of Arktos’ work: Western civilization is under attack by immigration and liberalism and could be wiped out if something isn’t done about it — and soon.

Just posting this as fyi,
Who's ready for another 4 years of Trump 2020!

Re: Extreme Right Wing Book Publisher peddles on Amazon
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 08:09:08 am »
And? So what? BFD. People can print and publish, even if their ideas are vile. Freedom of speech.

Or is the state supposed to censor them, band them, and come in and smash their machines?

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 08:41:48 am »
And? So what? BFD. People can print and publish, even if their ideas are vile. Freedom of speech.

Or is the state supposed to censor them, band them, and come in and smash their machines?

And Amazon is under no obligation to sell their books:)

• hangook77
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 08:45:23 am »
https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/3k3558/how-a-small-budapest-publishing-house-is-quietly-fueling-far-right-extremism

Online platforms like 8chan and Gab have helped far-right extremist ideologies go global. But when the alt-right wants to put an academic imprimatur on racist ideas, it turns to a small publishing house in Budapest.

For the last decade, Arktos Media has quietly churned out books with titles like “Generation Identity” and “Race Differences in Ethnocentrism” and sold them through mainstream booksellers like Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Today, Arktos publishes more than 120 titles by 54 authors. The overarching theme of Arktos’ work: Western civilization is under attack by immigration and liberalism and could be wiped out if something isn’t done about it — and soon.

Just posting this as fyi,

Why not just write your own books with a counter argument and sell them on Amazon yourself?  That would be a whole lot easier than shutting down free speech.  Have a better argument and carry the day.  Or just drive their argument more underground where it flourishes even more only to bloom into something more terrible down the road.  The fact is these things have been out for years and mostly ignored.  Since Trump won some folks are losing their $h!t and trying to ban everything.  But you help it by giving it more attention. 

• hangook77
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2019, 08:46:03 am »

Amazon is under no obligation to listen to people complaining about them selling books either. 

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2019, 09:13:42 am »

Amazon is under no obligation to listen to people complaining about them selling books either. 

true that, my friend. so long as the shareholders are happy, amazon is under no obligation to listen to anyone

• LIC
  • Super Waygook

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2019, 06:00:47 pm »
I think Western civilization is under attack by liberalism and differing religious and political ideologies. I'm glad I don't live there anymore. I'm even more glad I never will. Communism is the way to go. The very soft sort, where I live.

• Cyanea
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 04, 2016, 01:48:24 pm
    • Las Vegas
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2019, 07:10:00 pm »

It is a pity they have not published Gekauft journalisten (Journalists for hire)- a book documenting corrupt mass media that has been mysteriously suppressed for some years now:

Journalists for Hire: How the CIA Buys the News Hardcover – 1 Jun 2016
by Dr Udo Ulfkotte PH.D

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Journalists-Hire-How-Buys-News/dp/1944505458

I read this book in German and did a review of it on the Amazon reviews but it has mysteriously disappeared. I find that very disturbing.

This book is clearly being censored and suppressed making it all the more likely that it is entirely true. Paired with Mr Ulfkotte's mysterious death I'd suggest the whole situation is very suspicious.

Dr Udo Ulfkotte, the former German newspaper editor whose bestselling book exposed how the CIA controls German media, has been found dead. He was 56.
https://newspunch.com/german-newspaper-editor-exposed-cia-dead/

Thing is, we all know the CIA undertakes questionable activities. Its not like a full expose is going to hurt them much. Most people just don't care what they do, as the minimal reaction to Julian Assange's wikileaks clearly shows.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 07:18:48 pm by Cyanea »
Catch my drift?

• JNM
  • The Legend

• January 19, 2015, 10:16:48 am
    • Seoul, South Korea
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2019, 07:57:17 pm »
Probability not available due to being out of print.

It’s not on the best sellers list!

• Cyanea
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 04, 2016, 01:48:24 pm
    • Las Vegas
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2019, 11:24:52 pm »
Probability not available due to being out of print.

It’s not on the best sellers list!

It was a bestseller in Germany.

Its not "out of print", it was supressed.

The English translation of German journalist Udo Ulfkotte’s best-selling book, Gekaufte Journalisten (Bought Journalists) appears to have been suppressed throughout North America and Europe.  On May 15, 2017 Next Revelation Press, an imprint of US-Canadian-based publisher Tayen Lane, released the English version of Bought Journalists, under the title, Journalists for Hire: How the CIA Buys the News.

Tayen Lane has since removed any reference to the title from its website. Correspondingly Amazon.com indicates the title is “currently unavailable,” with opportunities to purchase from independent sellers offering used copies for no less than $1309.09. The book’s subject matter and unexplained disappearance from the marketplace suggest how powerful forces are seeking to prevent its circulation.

Gekaufte Journalisten was almost completely ignored by mainstream German news media following its release in 2014. “No German mainstream journalist is allowed to report about [my] book,” Ulfkotte observed. “Otherwise he or she will be sacked. So we have a bestseller now that no German journalist is allowed to write or talk about.”{1]

Along these lines, publication of the English translation was repeatedly delayed. When this author contacted Ulfkotte in early December 2015 to inquire on the book’s pending translation, he responded,  “Please find the link to the English edition here,”

http://www.tayenlane.com/bought-journalists

The above address once providing the book’s description and anticipated publication date now leads to an empty page.[2] Tayen Lane has not responded to emails or telephone calls requesting an explanation for the title’s disappearance.

When a book publisher determines that it has acquired a politically volatile or otherwise “troublesome” title it may embark on a process recognized in the industry as “privishing.” “Privishing is a portmanteau meaning to privately publish, as opposed to true publishing that is open to the public,” writes investigative journalist Gerald Colby.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/english-translation-of-udo-ulfkottes-bought-journalists-suppressed/5601857

Udo Ulfkotte was a prominent European journalist, social scientist, and immigration reform activist. Upon writing Gekaufte Journalisten and becoming one of the most significant media industry and deep state whistleblowers in recent history, Ulfkotte complained of repeated home searches by German state police and expressed fear for his own life.

Catch my drift?