Read 2521 times

Re: What was your first Korean movie that you ever saw?
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2019, 11:09:28 am »
No dude, or dudess, I'm not a troll. I also don't get swayed by Palmes d'Or or any other palmes.

Why? Cuz I'm not a sheep.

What are you saying? Because a group of self-anointed self-important elitist snobs say something is excellent that it is? Really?
Unless the only genres of film you enjoy are epic sci-fi/space opera/adventure or westerns, I can't really see why you wouldn't have at least a few Korean films you enjoy. If that's the case, then I understand. But in that case, since you're on the niche side of viewing and restrict yourself to a couple of genres, then you can't really pass judgment on the entire film industry. Either that or someone has a problem with subtitles.

Anyways, perhaps if we got some insight into your own taste in movies we can see what you like about them and offer some suggestions.

That is if you really do have an open mind and won't just spend the time watching it looking for things wrong simply because it's made by Koreans.

• Liechtenstein
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
Re: What was your first Korean movie that you ever saw?
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2019, 04:14:51 pm »
he's a troll, don't bother

No dude, or dudess, I'm not a troll. I also don't get swayed by Palmes d'Or or any other palmes.

Why? Cuz I'm not a sheep.

What are you saying? Because a group of self-anointed self-important elitist snobs say something is excellent that it is? Really?

'Tis to laugh.

How's the new Purple Blue release doing for ya? Or is it Green Red? Or Magenta Aqua...I can never keep them straight.
no, just judging from your other posts. well, if you're not a troll, you're just a generally irritating person ;)

LOL....well, I do have my moments.