Read 220 times

Question About Submitting My Documents For A Visa
« on: May 26, 2019, 04:50:28 am »
   Someone is offering me a job in Gyeonggi-do and will arrange my visa from the U.K. But she is a bit vague about current procedures. She pointed out I need to submit crc and notarized diploma plus signed contract to the embassy in London. She sent me some information from the immigration office too. But I thought I was supposed to send my visa documents to Korea by DHL first. Then my employer would send some document to me, which I am supposed to submit to the embassy along with my visa application form, my passport, photos and a sum of money.

To be honest, it's a long time since I have applied for a visa from outside Korea. I was able to extend my old visa several times inside Korea.

But what should I do first, if I signed th contract and agree to it? What's the proceedure in 2019?