Read 924 times

• SanderB
  • Super Waygook

• June 02, 2018, 06:25:54 pm
    • Burning Oil Be Best
Hitler was gay
« on: May 15, 2019, 02:53:40 am »
https://www.irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/features/the-peculiar-sex-life-of-adolf-hitler-offers-insight-into-the-dictators-gay-partners-391500.html
 ;D
ROFL
From the outset of the war, he enjoyed a sexual relationship with fellow dispatch-runner, Ernst Schmidt which lasted almost six years. The relationship was not exclusive, however, and Hitler is believed to have had “sexual relations with a senior officer”. US intelligence later discovered that Hitler was never promoted during WW1 because of his “sexual orientation” and that he was arrested in Munich in 1919 for “pederasty and theft”. Indeed, former Nazi, Otto Strasser said that when Hitler became Nazi Party leader in 1921, “his personal bodyguards and chauffeurs were almost exclusively homosexual”. Two of these bodyguards, Ulrich Graf and Christian Weber, were expected to satisfy their boss’s needs whenever necessary.
Fiat voluntas tua- What you want is allowed

• hangook77
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
Re: Hitler was gay
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 12:23:47 pm »
Well, that's a kick in the balls.  (I mean surprising is all considering how many he killed.)

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 03:17:51 am »
That sound like fake news.

Hitler killed homosexuals in the concentration camps.

• SanderB
  • Super Waygook

• Burning Oil Be Best
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 06:24:07 am »
it's on more sources as well.

• LIC
  • Veteran

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2019, 03:03:00 pm »
Well, that's a kick in the balls.  (I mean surprising is all considering how many he killed.)

Show me one piece of irrefutable evidence Hitler killed anybody, other than himself via suicide. 

• CO2
  • The Legend

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Gunpo
    more
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2019, 03:39:40 pm »
Show me one piece of irrefutable evidence Hitler killed anybody, other than himself via suicide. 

Really? Jesus Christ.................
The joys of fauxtherhood

• LIC
  • Veteran

• NE Hemisphere
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2019, 10:13:09 pm »

Ahh...no, I'm not JC. I am, however, waiting for that little thing called proof.

• tomoakleaf
  • Veteran

• September 22, 2012, 03:38:47 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2019, 10:47:35 pm »
Exactly what do you expect to gain from posting this terrible post?

• SanderB
  • Super Waygook

• Burning Oil Be Best
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2019, 11:37:27 pm »
So aside from having a DEFORMED MINI PENIS and ONLY 1 BALL ... he was also gay ... lol so epic.

Popular alterations have been made to the lines in this version, most of them apparently for the purpose of better fitting the "Colonel Bogey" rhythm. A common version swaps the names in the first two lines and improves the scansion of the final line:[5]

Hitler has only got one ball
    Goering has two but very small
    Himmler is rather sim'lar
    But poor old Goebbels has no balls at all

Outside the United Kingdom, the second line is often sung as "the other is on the kitchen wall" or another location such as the Taj Mahal. Some areas of the UK alter the second line from the Albert Hall to feature local buildings.

Hitler has only got one ball
    The other is in the Albert Hall
    His mother, the dirty bugger
    Cut it off when he was small[6]

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2019, 01:51:29 pm »
Ahh...no, I'm not JC. I am, however, waiting for that little thing called proof.
There's no actual proof that he personally pulled the trigger and killed anybody, but there is absolutely no doubt that he discussed, planned out, and gave direct orders for the Final Solution that killed millions.

There is, however a very high likelyhood that Hitler has in fact shot and killed people, considering that he was a decorated WW1 soldier.
He won the Iron Cross (2nd class) twice, was injured several times, and took part in dozens of fire-fights in WW1. I mean it's possible that he never actually killed anybody, but it's also highly unlikely considering some of the situations he had been in.
https://www.quora.com/Did-Hitler-personally-kill-anyone

Also, considering the well documented relationships he was in, I doubt that he was also gay.

• LIC
  • Veteran

• NE Hemisphere
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2019, 08:41:44 am »
There's no actual proof that he personally pulled the trigger and killed anybody, but there is absolutely no doubt that he discussed, planned out, and gave direct orders for the Final Solution that killed millions.

There is, however a very high likelyhood that Hitler has in fact shot and killed people, considering that he was a decorated WW1 soldier.
He won the Iron Cross (2nd class) twice, was injured several times, and took part in dozens of fire-fights in WW1. I mean it's possible that he never actually killed anybody, but it's also highly unlikely considering some of the situations he had been in.
https://www.quora.com/Did-Hitler-personally-kill-anyone

Also, considering the well documented relationships he was in, I doubt that he was also gay.

I'll give you that it's possible he killed some enemies, he was in a couple of brutal firefights that saw many men killed.

However. he won the Iron Cross 1st Class and the much more prestigious Iron Cross 2nd Class.

As for being gay, again, where's the proof.

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2019, 10:55:24 am »
A great way to make money for any author is make up something about Hitler and the public will lap it up.

Didn't you know Hitler escaped to Argentina by submarine and didn't die in Berlin at all?

https://www.amazon.com/Grey-Wolf-Escape-Adolf-Hitler/dp/1402796196

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2019, 12:38:30 pm »
Hitler survived being accidentally sat on by Hermann Goring.

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2019, 09:21:44 pm »
As for being gay, again, where's the proof.
Probably doesn't exist, else everybody would already have known about it.

Hitler survived being accidentally sat on by Hermann Goring.
:laugh:

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2019, 07:33:48 am »
I was watching Joe Rogan yesterday and a big reason why NASA made it to the moon first was that the Americans recruited Nazi scientists to help them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MZr5J5DOfk

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2019, 07:45:57 am »
I was watching Joe Rogan yesterday and a big reason why NASA made it to the moon first was that the Americans recruited Nazi scientists to help them.
It's amazing how much science can get done if you aren't at all worried about ethics and morality.
   Nazi scientists contributed hugely to the field of modern medicine... but at truly horrific human cost.  :sad:

• LIC
  • Veteran

• NE Hemisphere
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2019, 04:25:15 pm »
It's amazing how much science can get done if you aren't at all worried about ethics and morality.
   Nazi scientists contributed hugely to the field of modern medicine... but at truly horrific human cost.  :sad:

This begs the question, how much science has been accomplished with complete regard for ethics and morality?

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2019, 09:18:57 pm »
This begs the question, how much science has been accomplished with complete regard for ethics and morality?
A tonne, probably. Many scientists are idealists. It's not uncommon for people to make significant personal sacrifices in order to further their research.
Granted, the opposite is also true.

A similar and equally interesting question would be: has there ever been research done in a *less* ethical way than that routinely conducted by the Japanese and the Germans during WW2?

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2019, 07:54:29 am »
 I watched a TV programme about that era. A German boy was accused of being gay (and he was actually gay), and the spies of the Third Reich had been warned that something was going on, but had no truth. The boy was taken to the police station. He was beaten with sticks until he was unconscious (for being gay), and then he woke up. They told him to go home because he was innocent.

No need for fake news. Hitler rejoiced in bigotry.

• pkjh
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• May 02, 2012, 02:59:44 pm
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2019, 11:43:09 am »
Americans recruited Nazi scientists to help them.
Not sure if 'recruited' should be the word used in this case...